Opportunities Like This Only Happen Once In A Blue Moon

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
so really the 299 quid season tickets are actually 399 quid ???

As has been said couldnt I just move seats from where I am now to the new tiers, or would I still have to pay a deposit.

No, they are £299 the deposit comes of the price when you get the ticket . The deposit just lets you reserve your ticket now. By the time 15/16 season comes around I'm pretty sure there wil be no £299 tickets left

Code:
1961_vintage said:
Buying a £299 SC for £399 3 years in advance doesn't sound such a great deal.

Well it says £100 deposit which suggests to me you'll get it knocked off the price of the first one.

From the FAQ section..

To secure a place on the Waiting List, a supporter is required to make a payment of £100 per seat. The
£100 is a deposit against the price of a Seasoncard. When a Seasoncard is purchased, the £100 will be
deducted in full from the respective Seasoncard price. For example, if a supporter purchases a
Seasoncard which is priced at £550, £100 will be deducted from the price and the supporter will pay
£450.

It doesn't actually say how many of these tickets will be £299. All you know is that it will be back of the top tier and even then the price band is £299-£449 so it may not be many at £299.

Still it's a good price for those who can get it so if I didn't already have one, I would be putting the £100 down for one of these...

Pity ST holders cant pay now to relocate when it opens and choose seats. I would do that too.

Bit of a snide way to rinse £100 out of the poor fuckers who will put their names down and be six foot under or have their circumstances changed (moving abroad, being unemployed, etc) when the time comes to actually take up season tickets.

If everyone is a member already, what's wrong with just letting them put their name down and asking for them to confirm again nearer the time?

oakiecokie said:
GXCity said:

Hoy !!! Spill the beans GX. We know you`ve seen the new proposed plans for the 2nd phase,is it that ??
Come on mate,dont be coy.

That's what I thought it was going to be to be honest!

As I have said before I'm not party to the timing of press releases but I was convinced this was going to be it.

Can't be long now

Handy so current season ticket holders get 1st dibs on these £299 seats with the option of the 4 month DD?

Which you couldn't do for value gold before as you had to pay outright for it straight away.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.