Opposition Crowds Applauding City

Toffee here, stating the blindingly obvious but thats the best side ive seen at goodison in living memory - 1st half especially.

For all the talk of de bruyne,sane etc....david silva is the one i’d walk over hot coals for - superb positioning,weight of pass, knows when to speed the play up and slow it down - a conductor par excellence- what id give to have someone of that ability playing in royal blue!

I was one of the ones applauding your side off - sometimes you have to sit back and acknowledge when a team is light years ahead of your own.

Anyway best of luck in the champs league - would love it if you took them to the cleaners on one of their “great european nights”!

Cheers. Nice of you to say that. Everton safe now but suspect you panicked when getting fat sam as I think you'd have stayed up otherwise. You need to move him on in the summer, someone like tuchel or fonseca would be a great appointment I think.

Toffee here, stating the blindingly obvious but thats the best side ive seen at goodison in living memory - 1st half especially.

For all the talk of de bruyne,sane etc....david silva is the one i’d walk over hot coals for - superb positioning,weight of pass, knows when to speed the play up and slow it down - a conductor par excellence- what id give to have someone of that ability playing in royal blue!

I was one of the ones applauding your side off - sometimes you have to sit back and acknowledge when a team is light years ahead of your own.

Anyway best of luck in the champs league - would love it if you took them to the cleaners on one of their “great european nights”!

Thanks mate. Your fans were great. We were drinking with them before and after the match. Your fans are knowledgeable, passionate, and friendly.
We went in the same pub last night (Ship and Mitre) and the Liverpool fans were classless and borderline racist with their jibes about "Arab money." The atmosphere in the pub was edgy and unpleasant. Says it all really. Anyway I really hope you sort out your stadium move and start to overtake your arrogant rivals.

Well said quadvod. I was in the Home end at Goodison last week as couldn’t get a ticket fir the City end. Lot of appreciation for our football and good chatting to couple of the toffees at the end.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.