Ordering 3rd Kit

just got my pre order through the post. Great shirt however i have done myself an injustice with the sizing. I have also had the premier league badge put on the sleeves which according to the call handler makes this personalised and therefore i can not exchange it. If any one wants a size 42 complete with badges let me know and see if we can sort sommat out. Its been on my back for all of 30 seconds.

I received my 3rd kit yesterday with a note from the shop saying that it didn't come with any of the personalization I had ordered as it was only way to get it to me on time for the pre-order release. They supposedly credited me back the extra amount that it costs for name and number.

Why wasn't I given a choice? I was in no hurry to receive it. Heck, I am in Arizona. I knew it might take a bit to get here.

Don't get me wrong, this long sleeve looks super nice. I just prefer my kits with name and number and patches.

Something strange is going on with the 3rd kit on the website.

The other day 38, 40, and a few more were sold out.
Now they are back up.

Also since it started going back up for sale on the OS 50 and 52 have been sold out.
But now 50 is back up.

Has there been a restock every day?

i got mine yesterday ,it hides the bay window well
just looked at the official site and there are loads of sizes available so it does look like they are replenishing at the moment

so the £80 desperate purchase from ebay shouldn't be needed by anybody just yet!!

the thing i like is that when i walk into a sports shop in meadowhall with my city top on ,there are none for sale in there apart from the sheffield teams obviously,rags.liverpool,chelski,barcodes then the england kit

all the kids and dads look at me and my lad in our city shirts with envy !!!
best team ,best shirts

Well, Manchester city are getting alot of attention in one of the main US online football shops as they have tons of all 3 kits for this year. It is world soccer shop's online store. Usually, they are only advertising the Rags or Chelskie or Barcelona or Real Madrid during the advertisments that show up on the tv screen during matches on the weekends on Fox Soccer Channel so it is good to see Manchester City in large amounts on their store.

craig11936 said:
just got my pre order through the post. Great shirt however i have done myself an injustice with the sizing. I have also had the premier league badge put on the sleeves which according to the call handler makes this personalised and therefore i can not exchange it. If any one wants a size 42 complete with badges let me know and see if we can sort sommat out. Its been on my back for all of 30 seconds.

Smaller than you thought? Do you know if it's the same size as earlier Umbro shirts? If I get mine online I obviously won't try it first so answer is much appreciated.

GoForGlory said:
craig11936 said:

Smaller than you thought? Do you know if it's the same size as earlier Umbro shirts? If I get mine online I obviously won't try it first so answer is much appreciated.
They're the exact same sizes as the England shirts, so try one of those on if you can find one.

I´ve ordred mine on the 3rd september, but i havent got it yet.

I live in Denmark, but the should soon be on their way. Its been a month now..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.