OS Match Highlights Censored?

mammutly

When the teams came out yesterday, half the ground was singing for Mancini......louder than I've ever heard it. But on the OS highlights there's just a loud humm in the background??

mammutly said:
When the teams came out yesterday, half the ground was singing for Mancini......louder than I've ever heard it. But on the OS highlights there's just a loud humm in the background??

Could be that the acoustics in Wembley are absolute WANK. I could *see* groups of people singing, but couldn't hear them at all. Other times, it felt like loads were singing, but it was only those immediately around me.

Also the fucking music was too loud.

mammutly said:
That'll be the agenda!

;-)

We watched the game on TV, and I actually commented just before the match started on how loud the Mancini song was. It was - both then & later on - coming through loud & clear.

Just goes to show that although lots of people dislike the media and journalists an independent media is a more important source of information than the club website at times like this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.