Osama Bin Laden is dead.

BulgarianPride said:
buzzer1 said:
<a class="postlink" href="http://dprogram.net/2011/02/26/%E2%80%9Cif-law-fails-cia-will-assassinate-assange%E2%80%9D-paul-craig-roberts/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://dprogram.net/2011/02/26/%E2%80%9 ... g-roberts/</a>

Thats another joke. We must be very stupid to believe that the rape allegations are true, when they came out just when wiki leaks releases most of it's info.

Why does America get the right to prosecute him anyways? Hasn't he released secret documents from other nations as well.

Just a show of strength from good ol' 'Sem Sam' mate. Why? because they can:(

buzzer1 said:
bluemanc said:
Paul Assange it is then....... unless he's in jail & i've missed it.

<a class="postlink" href="http://dprogram.net/2011/02/26/%E2%80%9Cif-law-fails-cia-will-assassinate-assange%E2%80%9D-paul-craig-roberts/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://dprogram.net/2011/02/26/%E2%80%9 ... g-roberts/</a>
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.islamtimes.org/vdcfvvdj.w6deya7riw.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.islamtimes.org/vdcfvvdj.w6deya7riw.html</a>
John Young, who runs cryptome.org -- a website similar to WikiLeaks that publishes compromising information -- left WikiLeaks in 2007 claiming that the operation was a CIA front
His claim to fame is he leaked Pakistan as a "exporter of Terrorism",funny how all that worked out isn't it.
Al-Qaeda would be more likely to nail him than America.

buzzer1 said:
BulgarianPride said:
Funny how the Americans have short term memory. Who helped Bin Laden when the Ruskies attacked?

Exactly BP, and for this see Saddam and probably half the conflicts that have helped to destroy this beautiful planet and it's inhabitants.

The yanks are something else man and conditioned is'nt a strong enough word for it.

Was Bin Laden part of the mujahideen? I thought he was the son of a Saudi billionaire property developer.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
buzzer1 said:
Exactly BP, and for this see Saddam and probably half the conflicts that have helped to destroy this beautiful planet and it's inhabitants.

The yanks are something else man and conditioned is'nt a strong enough word for it.

Was Bin Laden part of the mujahideen? I thought he was the son of a Saudi billionaire property developer.

I believe he played a small part in the war against the Communists from what I have read in books, but only a minimal one. I think he had a house in Peshawar or worked in a house in Peshawar that helped raise donations and treat the wounded, there were a few thousand 'Afghan Arabs' (I think!). Like I say some say this was where his concept for Al Qaeda originated but I don't believe he played that big a role against the Russians.

I think his Dad would've been from Yemen as well, the Hadramawt. His Dad was pretty poor but basically made his fortune in Saudi, from which Osama eventually had his citizenship revoked.

Ayman Al-Zawahiri is a paediatrician (spelling) and that was what he was doing in Peshawar I think.

Citizen52 said:

I believe he played a small part in the war against the Communists from what I have read in books, but only a minimal one. I think he had a house in Peshawar or worked in a house in Peshawar that helped raise donations and treat the wounded, there were a couple of thousand 'Afghan Arabs' (I think!). Like I say some say this was where his concept for Al Qaeda originated but I don't believe he played that big a role against the Russians.

I think his Dad would've been from Yemen as well, the Hadramawt. His Dad was pretty poor but basically made his fortune in Saudi, from which Osama eventually had his citizenship revoked.

Ayman Al-Zawahiri is a paedeatrician (spelling) and that was what he was doing in Peshawar I think.

He's had his citizenship of this planet revoked now, Apparently the burial at sea was partly because Saudi and Pakistan refused to have him buried in their soil. (The other Gulf states had a lot to do with that too).

Citizen52 said:

I believe he played a small part in the war against the Communists from what I have read in books, but only a minimal one. I think he had a house in Peshawar or worked in a house in Peshawar that helped raise donations and treat the wounded, there were a few thousand 'Afghan Arabs' (I think!). Like I say some say this was where his concept for Al Qaeda originated but I don't believe he played that big a role against the Russians.

Ayman Al-Zawahiri is a paediatrician (spelling) and that was what he was doing in Peshawar I think.
a fucking paediatrician ? Family was full of wrong uns, evil pure bloody evil

dxbroy said:
Citizen52 said:
I believe he played a small part in the war against the Communists from what I have read in books, but only a minimal one. I think he had a house in Peshawar or worked in a house in Peshawar that helped raise donations and treat the wounded, there were a couple of thousand 'Afghan Arabs' (I think!). Like I say some say this was where his concept for Al Qaeda originated but I don't believe he played that big a role against the Russians.

Ayman Al-Zawahiri is a paedeatrician (spelling) and that was what he was doing in Peshawar I think.

He's had his citizenship of this planet revoked now, Apparently the burial at sea was partly because Saudi and Pakistan refused to have him buried in their soil. (The other Gulf states had a lot to do with that too).

Neither surprise me to be honest (both due to embarassment). Yeah it was revoked I think after he offered the support of his Afghan Arabs to the Saudi government because they had thousands of American troops preparing to do battle over Iraq at the time. He was furious when they refused it but then he started denouncing the Saudi government and what not as a result.

tueartsboots said:
Citizen52 said:

a fucking paediatrician ? Family was full of wrong uns, evil pure bloody evil

It's just wrong is'nt it TBs;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.