Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always criticised Mangala last season, I will hold my hands up. But he's young, new to the prem and able to grow. Don't want him to go after how he progressed starting end of last season-pre season-opening games. He will be a rock and if we push Demi to CDM we'll be set.

Kompany Denayer Mangala and Otamendi will be a solid four choices.

Valencia still owe us 20m no? So would prefer just a cash for player deal for this one or just chuck fernando in if they want someone.

Best way for Mangala to progress is to continue playing in the prem.

May aswell let demi go and keep mangala after todays 9/10 performance.

I would love to Otamendi at the club, especially because it would make the rags furious, but if it involves Mangala getting loaned out, I'd rather cancel the deal and keep Mangala, he's finally showing his true potential.

We are getting one of the worlds best CBs to partner another world class CB in VK, and loaning Mangler out for a year
Oh, and we use the Valencia money owed so it doesnt really affect FFP
and some City fans are complaining and think we have lost the plot?
FFS (shakes head)

We are getting one of the worlds best CBs to partner another world class CB in VK, and loaning Mangler out for a year
FFS (shakes head)

What do you think the move will do to Mangala's confidence? I'd be happy to take Otamendi, but only in addition to Mangala.

FFS (shakes head)

You need to give your head a wobble why would we drop Mangala after bossing that ugly **** about all match again?

Sky Presenter on our game said we were very close to signing otamendi ..looks like this is happening then with mangala going on loan,can't understand this the lad is beginning to find his feet after a hard first season,surely otamendi could suffer similar as in taking time to bed in ...

FFS (shakes head)

He looked great against Costa last season and went on to make a number of costly mistakes that largely contributed to finishing 8 points behind Chelsea.

Otamendi is one of the top 5 defenders in world football at the minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.