Other sports

That's strange, the home matches are like watching the local bowls team but in a cavernous atmosphere vacuum. Other than the kids who can get a seat for about 10p shreeking when anyone is near the 10 metre line and some old blokes moaning about the floppy pint glasses, you dont really hear a peep. People tend to come out for Heineken cup games but the real rugby men have largely taken to going to watch Neath or stay at their clubs. Swansea have gone now pretty much and its a real shame, they are playing in the same league I ended up in before I finished. As a new 'franchise', they have failed to develop really. They need their own smaller ground, and I think once the Swans buy the stadium they will fuck the rugby off and then the problems will start. The Gnoll doesnt have the facilities for it, St Helens has been half knocked down, and they dont have the cash to build their own ground.
They made a great sound -don't get me wrong - brilliant singing from about 1000 of them but at times the atmosphere reminded me of a football game from the 80s.

I'm a big baseball fan and have been following the Mets for the past decade or so. They are pretty much the Man City of baseball, so it was an obvious choice. I try and get to a game if I'm ever in the States as it's a great day out, whoever is playing

North Melbourne AFL
LA Dodgers MLB
Oakland Raiders NFL
LA Kings NHL.

I don't sleep much

In order of passion.

New York Yankees
Man City
New York Jets. (I know. I know.)
Oregon Ducks
Portland Trail Blazers
Portland Timbers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.