Our ball boys

pb1951

Does anyone else agree with me that we have the worst ball boys in the top flight?
They take an age to get the ball back especially when we are up against it late on in the game. Liverpool and Arsenal ball boys are are the best I have seen this year they can make a big difference when time Is running out. They also appear to be located both pitch side and behind advertising boards where ours are always behind.
Having said all this I would say ours are impartial and the same for both teams, unlike the Rag ones yesterday who couldn't bring themselves to hand the Spurs players the ball in the later stages and just dropped it at their feet.

Ball boys should be taken from home clubs junior sides and trained according.

They should not in any way effect the game, if the raggy ones were timewasting yesterday it shows what a fucking disgrace of a club they are.

There's already been a sad thread on BM slagging off our ballboys a few months ago, you do realise it's not up to them to defend or score goals don't you.

'shakes head'

I heard that the old dear who makes the half time brews is a right miserable woman

So there might be an issue then if other people have the same opinion about them

The only issue is our under performing multi millionaire footballers, to try to claim it's the ball boys fault for not getting the ball back in 1.7 seconds is quite frankly pathetic and clutching at straws

Last edited:
Ball boys should be taken from home clubs junior sides and trained according.

They should not in any way effect the game, if the raggy ones were timewasting yesterday it shows what a fucking disgrace of a club they are.
I can see the headline already.
What a waste of money.
Manchester City, known to have been ruining football since 2008, have plumbed new depths as it has been revealed that, even though City spent over £2billion on their state of the art academy, their ball boys are put to shame by Utd....... The owner is said to be furious with this development as it highlights how their new manager, Pep Guardiola, is struggling to come to terms with the Premier League. Guardiola, 45, is well known for being a work shy individual, who only coaches ready made teams and has found the Premier League almost impossible to understand. A spokesman said, "we knew getting the football sorted might take a few years but to not have the ball boys adequately trained is very difficult to take, as we'd appointed Guardiola with the specific aim of getting the ball back into play very quickly, if we were left losing, but hiding it under their jackets and throwing it the wrong way, into the crowd, whenever we are winning." City fans are said to be appalled with this latest revelation and many have commented on how this highlights where the club is going wrong. A supporters club spokesman said that it was yet another example of why the club is suffering for not appointing Jose Mourinho. A united supporters club representative stated that this fully vindicated the Glazers turning down Guardiola in favour of proven winner, Jose Mourinho.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.