Our first 10 league fixtures compared with those of the rags

Re: Our first 10 league fixtures compared with those of the

They'll be working on fixing next seasons list right now, after all, they will only have to change the names of 3 teams.

GeorgeHeslop'sTackle. said:
Having nothing better to do tonight, I decided to compare our first 10 league fixtures of the season.

Newcastle (a)
Liverpool (h)
Stoke (a)
Arsenal (a)
Chelsea (h)
Hull (a)
Aston Villa (a)
Tottenham (h)
West Ham (a)
The Rags (h)

With those handed out to the 'Rags'

Swansea City (h)
Sunderland (a)
Burnley (a)
QPR (h)
Leicester (a)
West Ham (h)
Everton (h)
West Brom (a)
Chelsea (h)
Man City (a)

Good job the entire fixture list is picked, randomly, and without prejudice, by computer these days. Otherwise I might have been tempted to suggest that Gil and his cronies (along with UEFA and all of the tv companies with a vested interest) have all colluded shamefully in a massive effort to ensure that the rags are definitely back in the champions league again next year
For fuck's sake! I'm sick of reading all this "agenda" bollocks. You all sound pathetic!

Our last eleven games of the upcoming season are:
Leicester
Burnley
West Brom
Crystal Palace
Man Utd
West Ham
Aston Villa
Tottenham
QPR
Swansea
Southampton

United's are:
Newcastle
Tottenham
Liverpool
Aston Villa
City
Chelsea
Everton
West Brom
Crystal Palace
Arsenal
Hull

How does that fit in with all of your wet lettuce paranoia?!

Stating the obvious but everyone has to play everyone twice

I look at it this way..if we can stay in touch early doors after that run..we will be in good shape at the only time that matters..the business end

KippaxCitizen said:
Having nothing better to do tonight, I decided to compare our first 10 league fixtures of the season.

Newcastle (a)
Liverpool (h)
Stoke (a)
Arsenal (a)
Chelsea (h)
Hull (a)
Aston Villa (a)
Tottenham (h)
West Ham (a)
The Rags (h)

Swansea City (h)
Sunderland (a)
Burnley (a)
QPR (h)
Leicester (a)
West Ham (h)
Everton (h)
West Brom (a)
Chelsea (h)
Man City (a)

Good job the entire fixture list is picked, randomly, and without prejudice, by computer these days. Otherwise I might have been tempted to suggest that Gil and his cronies (along with UEFA and all of the tv companies with a vested interest) have all colluded shamefully in a massive effort to ensure that the rags are definitely back in the champions league again next year
For fuck's sake! I'm sick of reading all this "agenda" bollocks. You all sound pathetic!

Leicester
Burnley
West Brom
Crystal Palace
Man Utd
West Ham
Aston Villa
Tottenham
QPR
Swansea
Southampton

United's are:
Newcastle
Tottenham
Liverpool
Aston Villa
City
Chelsea
Everton
West Brom
Crystal Palace
Arsenal
Hull

Nice to know we have the prem league on our side giving us that easy run in of fixures......

The cookie monster said:
KippaxCitizen said:

Newcastle (a)
Liverpool (h)
Stoke (a)
Arsenal (a)
Chelsea (h)
Hull (a)
Aston Villa (a)
Tottenham (h)
West Ham (a)
The Rags (h)

Swansea City (h)
Sunderland (a)
Burnley (a)
QPR (h)
Leicester (a)
West Ham (h)
Everton (h)
West Brom (a)
Chelsea (h)
Man City (a)

Leicester
Burnley
West Brom
Crystal Palace
Man Utd
West Ham
Aston Villa
Tottenham
QPR
Swansea
Southampton

United's are:
Newcastle
Tottenham
Liverpool
Aston Villa
City
Chelsea
Everton
West Brom
Crystal Palace
Arsenal
Hull

Nice to know we have the prem league on our side giving us that easy run in of fixures......

Relegation teams when they are fighting for their lives.

We all know you have to play the same teams it's when you play them.

So we'd rather be chasing the leading pack knowing we have easier fixtures to come?

The way bluemoon goes into meltdown I know which position I would rather be in.

marco said:
tbh they have a very good settling in period for their manager, i know we all have to do the 38 games but i was very suspicious when the fixtures came out, even a computer couldnt have picked a more perfect start

But they had a tough start last season when they also had a new manager. No agenda or fixing here for me. As others have stated I think the run in is more important.

With that start to the season the rags will be top until we beat then on November 2nd.

United top 3 easiest fixtures, compared to City toughest 3.

r0o6mu.jpg

KippaxCitizen said:

Newcastle (a)
Liverpool (h)
Stoke (a)
Arsenal (a)
Chelsea (h)
Hull (a)
Aston Villa (a)
Tottenham (h)
West Ham (a)
The Rags (h)

Swansea City (h)
Sunderland (a)
Burnley (a)
QPR (h)
Leicester (a)
West Ham (h)
Everton (h)
West Brom (a)
Chelsea (h)
Man City (a)

Leicester
Burnley
West Brom
Crystal Palace
Man Utd
West Ham
Aston Villa
Tottenham
QPR
Swansea
Southampton

United's are:
Newcastle
Tottenham
Liverpool
Aston Villa
City
Chelsea
Everton
West Brom
Crystal Palace
Arsenal
Hull

It is embarrassing. A few weeks ago people were saying how we had a tough start last year because we had Cardiff early on and its the worst time to play the promoted clubs. This year United have three? from the first five and it is an easy start.

This year of all years I would prefer to play the big clubs early on as like us they will not be fully up to speed due to the World Cup. United will face the big sides when they are back in their stride and also face pumped up promoted clubs early on, when a number of their players have only just returned after a world cup.

My worry is they'll have worked out all the little kinks in turtleheads system by the time they face the big boys. Its definitely advantage rags especially if we go into the dippers, arse and chelsea games with poor form.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.