Our most important player?

Charlie Chuck

Not seen a thread on this before, so if there was one please merge and accept my apology.

Been thinking a while now, often discussed it with blues and other teams fans in pubs. Most mention Silva and De Bruyne in that order. I would say it is between them as our best player, but our most important player for me is Fernandinho. He is so important and I think we miss him more than any other player when he's not playing.

Ederson.

11 fewer goals conceded than at this stage last season allied to sensational distribution makes him the only indispensable player for me.

Ederson.

11 fewer goals conceded than at this stage last season allied to sensational distribution makes him the only indispensable player for me.
I cannot disagree with your reasoning mate, definitely instills confidence in our defence, made very few mistakes all season and his distribution is the best I've ever seen.

I would say David Silva as he is the only player in the team capable of high press resistance and strategic passing.

I would say David Silva as he is the only player in the team capable of high press resistance and strategic passing.
I agree, but in Silva's recent absence we have coped well with Gundogan and Bernado, I doubt we could cope as well without Fernandinho. Maybe Delph could deputise there, possibly Stones and even a fit Kompany, but I think 'Dinho is the glue of our team, and I shudder to think how we would cope if he was out for any length of time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.