Our supporters.

ManCitizens. said:
goatinho said:
do something about it then....

.... and get a ban. If you stand up in most areas of the stadium, somebody complains. If you continue to sing and stand, you're gone.

in that case you do know it's not illegal or impossible to sing sitting down...
if you're stuck in an area against persistant standing, but you want to try and improve atmosphere - your mouth can work while your bum is on plastic!! ;) Many do it to moan in fact! But it's possible to sing and sing and chant whilst sat. Honest!

The club need to find a way of gathering all the dedicated singers into the same blocks. That's the only way it will improve.

An all singing/standing section needs to be implemented ASAP. Simples.

Until then we need a big day from ALL our supporters when Munich and United visit in the coming weeks.

IWasHere said:
I have a solution that will solve your problems....ULTRAS!;-)

A few of us tried to set something similar up a while back and it didn't go down very well on here. People aren't fond of the idea.

Well said. I, and a fair few others, in 109 give it a go but it's like 90% of the ground just doesn't want to make any noise at all. It baffles me that I never hear or see ANYTHING from the Colin Bell Stand

as far as moaning goes I will concede I did a fair bit of that, in particular to Kolarov and Toure, but it certainly wasn't sustained.

Paul Lancs said:
Yep couldn't agree more. The atmosphere is always dire unless we're playing the so called 'top four'. It was embarrassing today being out sung by only a small allocation of Hull fans.

whats to be expected when the players were still lying on sunbeds sipping a cold one...................

Caveman said:
ManCitizens. said:
On the plus side, our numbers are great; we always turn up when needed and always fill the away allocation.

Unfortunately, in my opinion we don’t earn the team any points. The stadium isn’t a fortress, it isn’t intimidating and we're very quiet unless things go our way. People might not like it but at home, our fans are shocking, simple as that. Today was like an Arsenal game, silence - expecting a goal. If not lets moan, groan and have a tantrum.

The team needs backing, 1,000 fans singing in the corner is not enough.
For an hour today it was 0,000 fans from nowhere.

It's not "not enough", it's absolutely shit. Singing Section shit, South Stand shitter, East Stand shitter still, North Stand even shitter and Colin Bell Stand the shittest. We are amongst the quietest home fans in the Prem.

We in CBL3, particlularly 323, and certainly me, Trevor 'n' John, outsang the South Stand by a fucking mile today!

Doesn't help when we give the opposition some of the best seats in the house! Why we continue with the away team, hanging on for a HT 0-0 and then playing towards their own fans defeats my understanding!

kippaxkid74 said:
ManCitizens. said:
goatinho said:
do something about it then....

.... and get a ban. If you stand up in most areas of the stadium, somebody complains. If you continue to sing and stand, you're gone.

in that case you do know it's not illegal or impossible to sing sitting down...
if you're stuck in an area against persistant standing, but you want to try and improve atmosphere - your mouth can work while your bum is on plastic!! ;) Many do it to moan in fact! But it's possible to sing and sing and chant whilst sat. Honest!

haha thats what i have always thought when people bring the standing argument into it. Like people have said in this thread too many people are either to shy or sick of people around them complaining, at Swansea last season me and the guy next to me got told to shut up because we kept singing, FFS. Cant see it drastically changing anytime soon really.

greasedupdeafguy said:
IWasHere said:
I have a solution that will solve your problems....ULTRAS!;-)
worked for palace

I honestly don't see why we shouldn't, the atmosphere would be a lot better than it is now, especially IF we get the whole of south stand full of blues when the stadium gets expanded

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.