Out of his depth... just read

yeah fair enough going for premiership experience, but i didn't know ADUG signed up for crap players.
if we go for prem players surely it should be the tevez, owen, toure's of this world. premier league experience doesn't equate to shit mid table players

ITs funny how the harder people try the better they become isn't it, and the less harder they try the shiter they get.

Elano quality player, but dodgey hair do's.

Jo dodgey hair do's and shite player.

Tal ben hiem, dodgey hair and shite player.

So i know where my money is at the minute and in the future.

Top quality world stars doesn't mean they dont train hard and do what managers tell them, inflated ego's needs to be thought through here me thinks.

maxflicity said:
ITs funny how the harder people try the better they become isn't it, and the less harder they try the shiter they get.

Top quality world stars doesn't mean they dont train hard and do what managers tell them, inflated ego's needs to be thought through here me thinks.

theres no point flogging a dead horse though, elano clearly performs better when, like sven used to do, put an arm round him and pat him on the head. when your a confidence player being shouted at makes it even worse.

if hughes was such a pro (unlike sven apparently) why didn't he do his homework (like asking dunga - like sven did) and his previous manager (like sven did) the best way to get the best out of elano. being from a different culture (like jo) obviously british methods aren't always going to work. the cultured sven could coax great performances out of him. hughes shouts him into a shell of a player

kinkyboots said:
maxflicity said:

theres no point flogging a dead horse though, elano clearly performs better when, like sven used to do, put an arm round him and pat him on the head. when your a confidence player being shouted at makes it even worse.

if hughes was such a pro (unlike sven apparently) why didn't he do his homework (like asking dunga - like sven did) and his previous manager (like sven did) the best way to get the best out of elano. being from a different culture (like jo) obviously british methods aren't always going to work. the cultured sven could coax great performances out of him. hughes shouts him into a shell of a player

We dont know that shouting is the approach taken, and interestingly enough he still plays well when he wants to (elano that is). I accept that its horses for courses but there is a line and even sven drew it somewhere.

Don't get me wrong mate I am as pissed off with hughes as the rest of us, but I have good friends who are Blackburn fans who tell me he will come good and I happen to think that some form of stability is best and this is bourne out in all leagues who stand by the manager for a sustained amount of time.

Jo I hope comes good coz I like his style but ben hiem is just shit and should be sold now.

The lunatics cannot ever run the asylum.

We dont know that shouting is the approach taken, and interestingly enough he still plays well when he wants to (elano that is). I accept that its horses for courses but there is a line and even sven drew it somewhere.

Don't get me wrong mate I am as pissed off with hughes as the rest of us, but I have good friends who are Blackburn fans who tell me he will come good and I happen to think that some form of stability is best and this is bourne out in all leagues who stand by the manager for a sustained amount of time.

Jo I hope comes good coz I like his style but ben hiem is just shit and should be sold now.

someone said the other day, with sven it was like a family, but hughes is like a foster parent. obviously it's not going to be right untill hughes gets his own type of player.

i must say i enjoyed going to watch city with sven tho, hughes football just reminds me of pearce - but dusn't lick the refs arse like he did

How many times have you heard about the best players at a certain club are the hardest trainers the last to leave the training pitch still practicing free kicks when everyone of the lazy average player as left gone to the bookies or a nice relaxing game of golf.
You don't get far in this game with average lazy bsturds

By the sound of things we have a few

shootmeifipost10k said:
How many times have you heard about the best players at a certain club are the hardest trainers the last to leave the training pitch still practicing free kicks when everyone of the lazy average player as left gone to the bookies or a nice relaxing game of golf.

le tissier?

kinkyboots said:
shootmeifipost10k said:

le tissier?

get 11 like that you win ?

kinkyboots said:

someone said the other day, with sven it was like a family, but hughes is like a foster parent. obviously it's not going to be right untill hughes gets his own type of player.

i must say i enjoyed going to watch city with sven tho, hughes football just reminds me of pearce - but dusn't lick the refs arse like he did

Not sure I agree that the trip to middlesborough was a resounding success as a trip to watch city, but I take your point.

I have enjoyed and been disgusted in equal measures performances this season, we need to marry steel with silk and we'd be a joy to watch evey week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.