Over The Blue Moon - 1999/2000 Season Review

one chop

Team supported
City
Hi blues,

I had this season review on VHS back in the day and watched it many times over. It is still one of my favourite seasons as a City fan -- even competing with the Keegan promotion season.

That squad of players really just resonated with the fans and vice versa, didn't they?! From the Goat, to Weaver, everyone in between (Tiatto, Dickov, Horlock, Bishop, Kennedy, Granville, Edghill, Whitleys, even grandad at centre back).

However, I can't find that VHS tape any more (nor would I be able to watch it if I could find it). And I'm pretty sure it was never released on DVD.

Does anyone know if this film has been digitised, or can be found online in some capacity? I found the Keegan season review on YouTube (Back to the Premiership), but not Over the Blue Moon.

I'd love to watch it again one day, for the nostalgia. I watched it that much as a kid that I reckon I'd even recognise the tunes that are played throughout it.

Good shout mate. Might well end up doing something like that!!

But... does anyone know of a digitised version online? If it exists? Maybe I'll have to find a way to be the guy that eventually uploads it!

Hi I certainly do supply City season reviews that have been converted from vhs to DVD, I have every season originally released from 87/88 through to 99/2000 (no review issued for 97/98).
I just send them out in see through wallets and there is no art work on the discs.
I charge £3 per disc inc UK postage and discount if you buy more at once.
If you want the 99/2000 dvd and/or a full list of the 100's of City DVDs I have to offer message me your email address and I'll send you over all the details, cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.