Owen to Rags on 1 year deal

DontLookBackInAnger said:
1 in 3 in a shite team whilst being in and out of the side is decent. Robinho has a 1 in 3 record for us.
Owen brings nothing to the table, but his goalscoring, I think you would agree that Robinho(other than not playing as a striker)brings other things.

Not a player I would want, we have bigger and better players coming (hopefully) and apart from his early years at Liverpool/England I'm not convinced Owen has ever done much to justify the gumph put about in the media about how 'special' he is. The Rags are welcome to him, and anyway, we already have Bellamy to warm the physio's couch thanks.

Immaculate Pasta said:
1 in 3 in a shite team whilst being in and out of the side is decent. Robinho has a 1 in 3 record for us.
Owen brings nothing to the table, but his goalscoring, I think you would agree that Robinho(other than not playing as a striker)brings other things.

Owen has only ever brought goals to his clubs and thats all he has ever had to do, that's why he has played for top clubs.

He is a goalscorer, always has been, always will be.
Would you say the same thing about Fowler?

Yeah, Fowler had a decent 1 in 3 record for us. He was never as good as Owen was though.

Yeah, Fowler had a decent 1 in 3 record for us. He was never as good as Owen was though.

No I wasn't trying to make a point, I was just interested in your view.

You asked me if Fowler was like Owen in being a goalscorer and always being a goalscorer and i said yes.

Immaculate Pasta said:

You asked me if Fowler was like Owen in being a goalscorer and always being a goalscorer and i said yes.
Yes ;-)) I mean I wasn't trying to trap you with the question and I got that you said yes

Immaculate Pasta said:

Yes ;-)) I mean I wasn't trying to trap you with the question and I got that you said yes

woman!!!

Just posted this on bbc 606 i know its a bit childish but i'm good wid it :)

BEWARE THE MOON

oweniho
by cantrunwontrun (U14058394) 03 July 2009
Competitors:yoonited v citehDate:3 July 2009Venue:the swampCompetition:Premier LeagueAttendance:many from Star of the show:berbaflop
why citeh fans say owen no good
he come to us free
tell why good citeh
i live mumbi been yoonited fan since 1992 we win many cups
in 1993 i find car in desert car run many years even though no doors m owen same as car he broken but can still be rode many years also alex like gee gee's maybe he get part share in gee gee's like magniers did

many thanks long live mumbi and long live m owens

Blue Phil said:
PMSL
THAT RAG ON SSN!
"ive been a massive united fan since 92, and was planning my first trip to old trafford this season, now i dont think i will bother"

I can reveal that my son, who hates Manure with a passion, was responsible for that email to SSN.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.