Oxford - Post Match Thread

Good performance. Foden and Zinchenko were excellent. My only issues tonight are:
1. We missed far too many opportunities; and
2. Mahrez needs to pass to players in better positions. About10 times tonight if he'd played a give and go with Foden we've had have done far, far better - but no he runs with the ball. I could see Pep getting very cross with him at one point.

Well done, lads and Pep. Job done; now on to the next round.

Didn’t see much of the second half, as our stream went down and I couldn’t find another that didn’t keep freezing, but I thought Brahim was excellent. Such a shame that he had to go off.

It was great that Pep gave some of the 'fringe' players a chance and if proof were needed that we have a strong squad, we certainly showed it tonight.

I’m delighted that Riyad scored another goal to follow up his brace at the weekend, and that Phil opened his senior account.

How far have we come!

Our teenage wonderkid is scoring goals and mixing it up with the seniors in a 3-0 swotting of Oxford, whilst across in Salford, Utd players are getting booked for equalizing with Derby county after they go route-1 with the human hairbrush and prolong their presence in the EFL cup by another 1/2 hr

Fantastic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.