P.Diddy Jay Z accusations

It’s hotel security footage.

You can see Cassie (model, Diddys then partner) without shoes, trying to sort some bags by the elevators.

Then you see Diddy wearing just a towel run down the corridor, hit her and knock her to the ground, kicks her while she’s on the floor and then drags her back to the room by her hair.
Wow.

It’s hotel security footage.

You can see Cassie (model, Diddys then partner) without shoes, trying to sort some bags by the elevators.

Then you see Diddy wearing just a towel run down the corridor, hit her and knock her to the ground, kicks her while she’s on the floor and then drags her back to the room by her hair.

It happened in 2016. She’s made allegations of domestic violence, rape and abuse in the past but settled a court case a few years ago. He paid $50k to the hotel to delete the footage.
Just seen it. Fucking hell. But his apologists will defend him.

Just seen it. Fucking hell. But his apologists will defend him.

There aren't many left who don't see him as a wrong 'un. He'll get sued to death eventually and be left without a pot to piss in.

Maybe this could clean the genre up because someone other than him went to these bunga bunga parties and shoot fests.

There aren't many left who don't see him as a wrong 'un. He'll get sued to death eventually and be left without a pot to piss in.

Maybe this could clean the genre up because someone other than him went to these bunga bunga parties and shoot fests.
Remember Chris Brown and Rihanna? I don't recall too much happening to him. Or a certain footballer who played for a particular club just outside Manchester.

Remember Chris Brown and Rihanna? I don't recall too much happening to him. Or a certain footballer who played for a particular club just outside Manchester.

People are always digging at the pair of them, it is pretty incessant and rightly so.

What I find incredible that in an industry where gobbing off and having actual western style shoot outs because of "Beefs" I mean WTF, people are surprised other things don't go on as well.

This one is doing time it isn't going away from him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.