P.Diddy Jay Z accusations

I'm surprised you're only just catching on to all of this.

But I guess it will depend on the music circles you know of.

This has been talked about in 'certain communities' for AGES!!

Heard about the P.Diddy charges couple of weeks ago but just this morning saw the Jay Z links and thought this is getting big
Especially with Homeland security involved

Also I don’t know about any music circles post 2000 :/

Was surprised to see an actor who’s name I can’t remember also named, he was in Green book and 3rd series of True Detective, good actor

Heard about the P.Diddy charges couple of weeks ago but just this morning saw the Jay Z links and thought this is getting big
Especially with Homeland security involved

Also I don’t know about any music circles post 2000 :/

Was surprised to see an actor who’s name I can’t remember also named, he was in Green book and 3rd series of True Detective, good actor

If you're insinuating Mahershala Ali involvement, I'd take that off the table... unless you want to also put Prince William and Harry into the dragnet too.

They been seen with Coombs, at parties, back in the day.

If you're insinuating Mahershala Ali involvement, I'd take that off the table... unless you want to also put Prince William and Harry into the dragnet too.

They been seen with Coombs, at parties, back in the day.

Not really wanting to put anyone into anything just discussing the stories surrounding the case

Was surprised at his name being mentioned as I didn’t have him as the type to hang around with Rappers

Not really wanting to put anyone into anything just discussing the stories surrounding the case

Was surprised at his name being mentioned as I didn’t have him as the type to hang around with Rappers

"... didn't have him as the type to hang around with Rappers"??

Maybe he's hanging around power and money... like the princes did??

I'm sure you didn't mean any offence, but come on, dude...

Have they (the princes) been named in the investigations? Not followed this.

I may not be well up on the rap scene but everything I see is usually Bling, gold or diamond teeth, talking about bitches or guns
I didn’t think that kind of scene would appeal to him

Not sure how any offence could’ve been taken if I’m honest

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.