P.Diddy Jay Z accusations

Has there ever been a rapper that’s not been a wrong’un?
I have no doubt there are indeed plenty, plenty in all other genre too, plenty in hospitality n entertainment, law enforcement n correctional facilities, education, public office, general public, government, military, royalty, health n care sector, construction, performing arts, sport n recreation, clergy...

Wrong'uns are all over the place n hopefully reap their just deserts.

He’s a wrongun because he’s a trump muppet. Trump supporters are wronguns. You’d know that.

I'll just say this and put it to bed; if a leader is ignoring the plight of the [in this case black] citizen, the citizen will look to the next best thing to solve that interest.

We can see it now in how people have turned their backs on Biden and why Trump is (fortunately or unfortunately) getting a massive bump in the polls despite his obvious flaws.
I'm not going to derail the thread further..

I have no doubt there are indeed plenty, plenty in all other genre too, plenty in hospitality n entertainment, law enforcement n correctional facilities, education, public office, general public, government, military, royalty, health n care sector, construction, performing arts, sport n recreation, clergy...

Wrong'uns are all over the place n hopefully reap their just deserts.

Glad you said that.

It's unique how people tend to separate baseline issues along genres.

I find it equally frustrating and fascinating and that's why people have issues with me pointing that out!

People don't like the harsh truth and one has to explain things softly or you get banned!

I'll just say this and put it to bed; if a leader is ignoring the plight of the [in this case black] citizen, the citizen will look to the next best thing to solve that interest.

We can see it now in how people have turned their backs on Biden and why Trump is (fortunately or unfortunately) getting a massive bump in the polls despite his obvious flaws.
I'm not going to derail the thread further..
Utter nonsense spouted by the resident trumpet. Ice cube turned to the grift to keep himself relevant. He’s a wrongun. Biden despite being a demented old fool will again beat trump in the polls because trump is an idiot who can’t court the moderates even within his own party. You’ve been consistently wrong about trump for years now yet you continue with your adoration. Weird. Now you’re an expert on rap and the ins and outs of the actions of various rapists and paedos. You’re a living OK magazine.

Wrong'uns are all over the place n hopefully reap their just desserts.
No doubt. It just the percentage of wrong’uns in rap seems higher than in general.

It’s not scientific though.

Utter nonsense spouted by the resident trumpet. Ice cube turned to the grift to keep himself relevant. He’s a wrongun. Biden despite being a demented old fool will again beat trump in the polls because trump is an idiot who can’t court the moderates even within his own party. You’ve been consistently wrong about trump for years now yet you continue with your adoration. Weird. Now you’re an expert on rap and the ins and outs of the actions of various rapists and paedos. You’re a living OK magazine.

You're an idiot and clearly have no thought of anything going on because shut your eyes and plug your ears.

Jog on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.