P.Diddy Jay Z accusations

No doubt. It just the percentage of wrong’uns in rap seems higher than in general.

It’s not scientific though.
Its not scientific i agree, the 'sleazy' side of the industry has been low down n rotten to the core ever since loopholes were found to manipulate artist out of their hard earned just dos, contractual agreements n obligations as well as many other forms of out n out dishonesty that goes on n continues to go on behind the scenes of this particular genre.

That said though, i still don't think that we get to see the real overall 'general percentage' from across all boards/genre that obviously would stand out as much under similar media spotlight scrutiny.

Wrong is wrong though, where ever, both of us can be in agreeance with that.

[MEDIA]

You can get quite a lot of the background from this interview.

I have the court documents aswell but dont know how to attach a pdf and it seems to have vanished off all search engines.

Screenshot_20240328-142906_Drive.jpgScreenshot_20240328-142847_Drive.jpgScreenshot_20240328-142838_Drive.jpgScreenshot_20240328-142818_Drive.jpg

Some random spicy bits if anyone wants another page screenshotted just ask.

Last edited:
Glad you said that.

It's unique how people tend to separate baseline issues along genres.

I find it equally frustrating and fascinating and that's why people have issues with me pointing that out!

People don't like the harsh truth and one has to explain things softly or you get banned!
Keep calling thangs as you see em mate, having a perspective is just that, the way you perceive a take is always gonna differ to a next bods take in the main, that in it self is the beauty of perception n free thought, plus one's own research methodology n application there of.

I don't post owt in the sub-polit(r)ics forum personally but on the many times i've browsed through i have noticed a level of micro aggression aimed towards you that i can't really fathom, you've shown some great restraint in my opinion.

Has anyone been hearing about these raids by FBI and Homeland security on P.Diddys properties?

All to do with child trafficking, rapes and murders apparently
Last I’d heard he’s giving up others for lighter sentence including Jay Z

Just seeing if anyone knows anymore specifics

Ken Dodd will be turning in his grave

When hip hop glorifies sex trafficking and people lap it up, what do they expect?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.