Pablo Mari?

Fair enough mate.
Why do we keep doing this,what's the point...are we putting in sell on clauses,what?
Don't get it me.
Loaning players to Girona in the hope they can get promoted to La Liga and then we can loan our youngsters there.

Pep's brother Pere has a minority stake in the club as well so in our interests to keep him happy.

Tbf we might earn on it financially too in the long run, didn't we sell Lejeune or whatever his name was on a decent profit

What is this Girona business actually all about? Are we just trying to make Pere Guardiola happy, or do we have a plan to do something which can benefit us in a sporting way in the longer term? Sending unknown player to a spanish 2nd league side does not seem to make much sense to me.

What is this Girona business actually all about? Are we just trying to make Pere Guardiola happy, or do we have a plan to do something which can benefit us in a sporting way in the longer term? Sending unknown player to a spanish 2nd league side does not seem to make much sense to me.
Perhaps as said above it's a long term plan to get Girona into La Liga and have a close relationship without the ownership problems that would otherwise raise their heads at some point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.