Pablo Zabaleta

What a legend/hero.

a £6m punt which came off. A signing like that will never happen for us again, and we'll probably never have a player as dedicated as him ever again.

Pure class, and always put his body on the line for City.

Thank you Pablo Zabaletta!

5 years ago I did the club tour with my young lad, got to the dressing rooms where he headed for Aguero but me I could only sit in 1 seatPablo Zabaleta's.

My 1st season card also had the picture of me sat in his seat.

I'm 47 but still feel the kid in me when I see this guy put on a City shirt, not many have or will give there right arm for this club but the man deserves the best send off than anyone.

Top player & top bloke

The greatest RB in Premier League history. The man who became an adopted Manc. The man who bled blue blood for this club. The man who will forever be a City legend. Can't wait to give him the send-off he deserves tuesday.

I deeply, deeply regret not being able to be there on Tuesday night. Ideally, I'd like us to wrap up the game against West Brom and him to brought on for the last ten minutes or so and be given the captain's armband — by Vinnie.
Like Buzzer, this is a man who must be brought back to the club and given some sort of role when he finally hangs up his boots.

I've only had a tear in my eye once at a match, and that was 26th December 1977.

I won't be there on Tuesday, as I'm recovering from my cardiac arrest 2 weeks ago, but I will be there in spirit.

Adios PabZab, the only Argentinian with a Manchester accent!!

Sorry to hear that mate, hope you recover well asap. I assume watching city all these years hasn't helped the heart? ;-)

Gutted sold my seats for tues now,should of pulled a sickie in hindsight.
Always love zabba and hope in the future he returns in a coaching role,that or City buy a club in Argentina and Zabba is manager. ;)

Proper cheesed off about The Man leaving, though we all probably expected it.

Model pro, top player, club legend. Hope he reads this thread :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.