Pacquiao Vs Marquez #4

M22 Blue

Looking forwards to this as much as I am the derby. The previous 3 meetings have been absolute wars, classics in my eyes.

Discuss....

M22 Blue said:
Looking forwards to this as much as I am the derby. The previous 3 meetings have been absolute wars, classics in my eyes.

Discuss....

yep should be another cracker, the 1st 2 you can argue both ways but how Marquez didnt get the nod in the 3rd fight was beyond me, fancy Marquez this time hes gonna be well up for it and think Pacman has lost abit of the hunger

-- Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:24 pm --

M22 Blue said:

Discuss....

yep should be another cracker, the 1st 2 you can argue both ways but how Marquez didnt get the nod in the 3rd fight was beyond me, fancy Marquez this time hes gonna be well up for it and think Pacman has lost abit of the hunger<br /><br />-- Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:24 pm --<br /><br />
M22 Blue said:

Discuss....

yep should be another cracker, the 1st 2 you can argue both ways but how Marquez didnt get the nod in the 3rd fight was beyond me, fancy Marquez this time hes gonna be well up for it and think Pacman has lost abit of the hunger

bluemc1 said:
M22 Blue said:

Discuss....

M22 Blue said:

Discuss....

M22 Blue said:

Discuss....

I'm gonna go get the papers, get the papers!!!

Its Sunday 2am UK time.

Marquez is the most unluckiest fighter against Manny. Marquez won them all in my view. Manny just cant get the advantage over him. Marquez won the last fight hands down. How the fuck Manny got the decission I will never know. I have a feeling if its close after the last robbery of Marquez that he will get the decision. It will go to the cards with Marquez winning on points.

Magee v Kesseler Kesseler to win by a late KO. Magee has done well to win a World title but if Kesseler is back to his old form he is one of the best in the division. Also I want to see a Froch v Kesseler rematch some time next year.

1 more thing. With Barkers injury worries I would have a look at Kerry Hope getting the decision too long out of the ring for me. Also Eamonn O Kane to beat Ryder in the undercard.

JMM by points. He has Pacs number, I have winner of 2 of the 3 fights but he's a more complete fighter than Pac is, he has excellent punch technique and educated movement, variation of punches are way superior too, watch for his uppercut which was best shown v Diaz.

Pac needs a win and he can do it if JMM gets old as it were, late 30's now and had many fights. Rooting for Juan no doubt, only upside is if he loses Mayweather fight happen, better late than never...

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
bluemc1 said:
M22 Blue said:

Discuss....

M22 Blue said:

Discuss....

M22 Blue said:

Discuss....

I'm gonna go get the papers, get the papers!!!

dont know why it repeated itself, it wasn't on purpose purpose

Marquez is the best fighter in the planet, for me. Hope he beats Paq by KO this time because he definitely beat him last time, by quite a distance in my eyes.

Dirty Harry said:
Pacquiao to eek out a very narrow (but legit) points victory this time for me.
That's what i think as well, hope I'm wrong though. Really want Marquez to win.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.