paddy crerand

crerand a major free loader if ever there was,the gravy train he jumped on is fast running out of steam,makes me piss when they say utd legend WHY EXACTLY is that.....anyone remember him and his sons getting a shoeing off some blues,im not glorifying what happened but it is crerand were talking about,

Walks back up Tib St. with Vincent every Friday afternoon. Seen him chasing Nolan around a car once, Nolan was pissing himself shoutin 'up the Gunners' (don't ask).

My mum moved round the corner from him in Sale in the 70's. Always remember her telling me that he had a huge oil painting of himself in action, in full rag attire, above his fireplace.

The twats grandkids went to my kids primary school. Our Lady's in Davyhulme, where Michael Johnson went. At plays and parents events he used to stand round like a bit of a celebrity. Sadly for him most people didnt have a clue who he was and he often ended up standing on his own.

The funny thing is that the star of the school team now is the son of Jason Beckford. Blue moon rising or what?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.