palace away

Hi Guys,

Looking for one ticket if anyone has a spare. I work and live in London so can collect on the day if someone unfortunately misses a bus/lift/train down.

Thanks

Cillian

squirtyflower said:
de niro said:
StephChallinger said:
I'll be attending this on my uncle's OAP ticket (as a ST holder now living in London and not having sufficient points). As a 23 year old, don't know if I'll be able to pull it off if checked. Anyone have any experience of getting in and Palace and whether or not they'll be fussy? if there are any OAPs out there with an adult ticket who want to swap, I'd be more than happy to pay the £14 difference. Or, if there is anyone that can pass for an OAP a little better than me and fancies swapping and getting £14, please PM me and we can meet at any of the home games/outside Selhurst Park.

Cheers

Steph

I may be able to help, I'm old and could go in with you.
I thought you already had an OAP ticket?

Great cheers, I'll PM you now.

The club are really dragging the sale of these tickets out. They are only reducing the loyalty points by 250 each day. Should be down to Blue Card holders by 16th May!!

Zubrman said:
The club are really dragging the sale of these tickets out. They are only reducing the loyalty points by 250 each day. Should be down to Blue Card holders by 16th May!!

To be fair they must know there are only so many left. If they were guilty of dropping it too quickly, e.g. by a 1000 at a time, then people would be quick to criticise them. Someone on 8999 could miss out to someone on 8001.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.