Panini World Cup Stickers.

Like a daft little twat I stuck six or seven stickers on the cover of my espania 82 album when I finished it plus it's a bit grotty and even though it wouldn't sell for much anyway I wouldn't because it's such a treasured memento of my youth. The excitement of getting an England player even if it was Paul Mariner again, or a shiny badge, or one of those boys from Brazil. They were like soccer gods and having names like Socrates and Zico etc blew my mind.
Best team never to win it too!

Based on getting all new players in every pack of stickers you buy and not getting any swaps, it'll cost around £63 to complete!

Guilty i was waiting to pay at Petrol station and saw it talking to me " go on who cares your 35 ? buy me and 10 packs of stickers " got Mario,YaYa and Ronaldo. also got Wellshite :(

BimboBob said:
Like a sad old git with way to much time and money on his hands I bought the album and 30 odd packets of stickers and am currently sticking away.

Things to note...

I have Silva and Yaya. I have a copy of Ronaldo which I burnt. Stefan De Vrij shouldn't wear orange. Which is a shame as he's Dutch. For some reason I got 8 Columbian players and no England ones.
It's the quarter-final edition? :)

BlueBearBoots said:
I want one of these - on a mission to get one this weekend!

Keep fucking up the sticking in bit. Some of 'em are not straight. 2 more to complete France.

Got about 100 swapsies so far if anyone's interested including Sergio, Messi and Zabs...

So far got 6 packets only and am already addicted......Found a shiny Argentina and Algeria Badge. I think I found about 8 team photos already. No City players,though Ivory Coast is filling up nicely already

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.