Panini World Cup stickers

Lucky Toma

Just when I thought I was out...they pulled me bac
Anyone else collecting these?

Me and my mates all agreed to do it for old times sake but I was the only sap to actually go through with it.

So now Ive got 100s of 'swaps' but aside from my nephew got no-one to actually swap with.

Aware there's an app but was wondering if anyone wanted to do a postal swap for the same amount of stickers? 50 each for example.

Lucky Toma said:
yeseye said:
I could ask my 6yr old nephew to also ask around his school chums if your desperate mate?

My missus suggested I hang around the gates of the primary school down the road.

I dont think she's thought it through.
Brilliant!

My 3 are collecting but got nowhere near 50 swapsies yet. Am a little gutted no one got me one :(

Never again. Expensive nonsense. It did it for the last two world cups with the intention of it being a mutual dad/lad undertaking. He showed no interest and I was left with a collecting obsession I couldn't walk away from.
Fook that shit.

Judge Roughneck said:
Never again. Expensive nonsense. It did it for the last two world cups with the intention of it being a mutual dad/lad undertaking. He showed no interest and I was left with a collecting obsession I couldn't walk away from.
Fook that shit.

Did you go to the shops with sunglasses on and have a route of 4-6 different shops so your obsession never got sussed? Made me chuckle reading that.

Petetheblu said:
Judge Roughneck said:
Fook that shit.

Did you go to the shops with sunglasses on and have a route of 4-6 different shops so your obsession never got sussed? Made me chuckle reading that.

Yes, all that and mithering the missus incessantly to bring me more stickers. I'm glad I'm out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.