Pardew Staying

I think we established a while ago that I am the only poster on Bluemoon who rates the mad bugger !

I honestly think he is a good manager.

ifiwasarichfan said:
I think we established a while ago that I am the only poster on Bluemoon who rates the mad bugger !

I honestly think he is a good manager.

No, not the only one. He's got a screw loose, but the job he's done up there is pretty decent. They sell their best players and won't spend anything. Just take a look at this:

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/t...fers_2014_2010_default_default_189_a_a_a.html

Since he joined as manager, Newcastle have one of the biggest transfer surpluses in the whole of English football. They haven't just not spent much, they've actually made serious profits out of player movement. Bear in mind that club incomes have climbed substantially in this period.

And in that environment, he's finished 12th, 5th, 16th and 10th in the Premier League. That's really seriously impressive.

Edited as link was stuffed up.

He's a top manager and done a cracking job at Newcastle.

There's fans are just a bunch of deluded wankers who don't actually no what they want, they just hate every manager they get eventually , sack them and it gets them nowhere.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2628612/Fans-left-fuming-Newcastle-snub-cups-safeguard-Premier-League-place.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... place.html</a>

"We don't want to try winning cups because they might harm our pl survival"

Personally I don't mind as long as we keep getting that guaranteed 6 points every season.

Gabriel said:
I found his behaviour towards Pellegrini disgraceful but think Newcastle are wise to retain his services. They need better players, better luck with injuries, and a little rub of the green; Pardew will have just enough nous to have them challenging for the Europa League spots next year. Newcastle should really be a fortress and one of the toughest grounds to go to in a season, but last year I think they won 8, drew 3, and lost 8 matches at home.

Not sure what the Geordies expect really 8th or 9th is there maximum position really given there budget, and to have your best player sold from under you in Jan you have no fucking chance so he's done ok and who would they bring in who could do a better Job? He needs around 50m to compete with Everton and Tottenham and I don't see Mike coughing up that amount

CityWest said:
Don't know how true it is but I'd heard the reason Ashley won't get rid is because he's working to pay off his gambling debts to him! Pardew still lives in London on his days off. It's all a bit weird.

Most of my Scumpton mates say the same,fits well with his headbutt and reason (alledgedly) Scumpton sacked him ;) ...........one weird bloke who's a few tins short of a 6pack.

Didn't they give him an 8yr contract? I always liked him but he went down in my estimation after his rant at Pelllegrini.
We all get passionate but he, in his position should have had a little more control and shown a little more respect.

I think Pards is a great manager, if they stick with him he will get top 7 next season imo.

He's a man with a plan.

Best English manager asides from Rodgers right now, and I think hes a better manager than Moyes if I'm honest, he would of done better with the RAG's team than Moyes did.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.