Paris Saint-Germain (A) - CL SF | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heart says win. Head says hmmmmm not so much.

For me, whilst undoubtedly playing with a false 9 gives us more "control", unfortunately all too often we do fuck all with it. We create numerous half-chances and have no-one who can reliably convert them. I mean look at the game on Sunday - battered them for 95 minutes, and scored only from a set piece. And could have conceded first were it not for a great save from Steffen.

I cannot see our back 4 keeping Mbappe out for the whole game so I expect them to score. The question is, can we get 1 or 2. We need Aguero to play a big part in the game, and sadly I expect him to play either no part at all, or to be brought on when it's too late.

For me, if Aguero starts, we win. If he doesn't, I don't see it.

For me, whilst undoubtedly playing with a false 9 gives us more "control", unfortunately all too often we do fuck all with it. We create numerous half-chances and have no-one who can reliably convert them. I mean look at the game on Sunday - battered them for 95 minutes, and scored only from a set piece. And could have conceded first were it not for a great save from Steffen.

I cannot see our back 4 keeping Mbappe out for the whole game so I expect them to score. The question is, can we get 1 or 2. We need Aguero to play a big part in the game, and sadly I expect him to play either no part at all, or to be brought on when it's too late.

Aguero takes several games to get up to speed. Always has.

If he starts tonight I will eat my own testes.

I think there’s about as much chance of you starting as Aguero, mate

Aguero takes several games to get up to speed. Always has.

If he starts tonight I will eat my own testes.
I think you're safe on that front. I hope he does though. The occassions when we are clinical in front of goal are rare as hens teeth these days and tonight we have got to be, or we're coming home with fuck all.

Nom de dieu..you must be scared coming onto our forum..lets see who has the biggest couilles ;-)

Scared? couilles? LOL. this is a football game, nothing else.Also, I enjoy reading your insights when it comes to play a team from the "farmer league".

Je te souhaite un bon match quand même ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.