Parking at Celtic

Parking near Dalmarnock station looks possible (about 15 minutes walk to the ground) or park at Rutherglen and get the train to Glasgow Central for the tickets and back out to Dalmarnock for the game.
Some of the industrial estates allow match parking but you've still got to factor getting in and out for tickets. Another site says lots of street parking with the obligatory urchins asking to "mind yer car mister".

Dalmarnock station is a good idea, do a left and there is a big Tescos just down the road from there and you can park on the street between the two. Easy to get away back onto the motorway after the game too. It is a bit dodgy, but no more than any other place near a big city ground. No kids minding your car and no permits as far as I remember. Main road too, so no back streets to worry about.

Exit 2 off the M74 ,,, huge tesco at Rutherglen to park up at , walk up Dalmarnock road then Springfield Rd ,,,straight to the away end... street parking off Dalmarnock rd as well ,, Baltic st etc.

Exit 2 off the M74 ,,, huge tesco at Rutherglen to park up at , walk up Dalmarnock road then Springfield Rd ,,,straight to the away end... street parking off Dalmarnock rd as well ,, Baltic st etc.
Hiya eyalluvitt, Are Tesco ok with match day parking, and how far (walking) is it from the ticket collection?

You will be confronted with a 'mind your car' request within seconds.

Just like being back at Maine Road!

I got a ticket in forge for being over 3 hours.

Id say north side is you best bet or by the velodrome out the front.

I'm sure you'll be fine parking on the street....
JS82311405-DAMAGE.jpg

might want to make sure your car is not to obviously a city fans car though...
images

I've got a better offer so just cancelled a reserved space on www.yourparkingspace.co.uk

Down Springfield Road, just past the Velodrome, it's only a space at the back of a house fronting the road. Under half a mile from away end. £5.63

What's everyone decided on, I think I'm heading up London Road and parking wherever I find a space unless there are better ideas.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.