Parking for Community shield

To be fair I went and killed some time in the Morrisons cafe for half an hour or so, so when I got in the car I was out in 10 minutes. But yeah so if you plan on doing that make sure your in no rush but £5 I felt it was worth it
The game is scheduled to finish around 19.00 hrs.
I wouldn't think that Morrison's cafe is open after that time.

When we've gone in the car we've parked on the streets near the cricket ground a number of times, on or around Grace Road. The pub that backs onto the ground is ok when we play Leicester, not sure about it with Liverpool fans around. It's about 25 mins walk from the stadium along a main road, not too bad for getting away.

The game is scheduled to finish around 19.00 hrs.
I wouldn't think that Morrison's cafe is open after that time.
Your assumption is correct sir. Morrison’s in store cafe at the Aylestone Road store closes at 1800 hrs on that Saturday. The store itself however will remain open until 2300 hrs.

Your assumption is correct sir. Morrison’s in store cafe at the Aylestone Road store closes at 1800 hrs on that Saturday. The store itself however will remain open until 2300 hrs.
That’s my plan. Grab a butty and have a mooch before heading back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.