Parking near/at the Etihad

I'm not happy, parked in the same spot for years, come back to my car to find a ticket as well as many others, the club need to react or the empty seat brigade will be loving it cause their will be plenty, I will not attend night matches any more until I know the club are bothered about the fan base that has followed this club through thin and thinner for over 40 yrs. As for the council, well it's just an opportunity to rinse their own people. Wankers... Their will be empty seats all over

I'm not happy, parked in the same spot for years, come back to my car to find a ticket as well as many others, the club need to react or the empty seat brigade will be loving it cause their will be plenty, I will not attend night matches any more until I know the club are bothered about the fan base that has followed this club through thin and thinner for over 40 yrs. As for the council, well it's just an opportunity to rinse their own people. Wankers... Their will be empty seats all over

Surely just paying to park is better than not turning up to matches?

Surely just paying to park is better than not turning up to matches?

You don't have to pay, you just have to walk for five minutes extra. I get some can't do this but the ones who won't aren't worth bothering about.

You don't have to pay, you just have to walk for five minutes extra. I get some can't do this but the ones who won't aren't worth bothering about.
Spot on r kid ! I'm a 5-10 minute trot from stadium and not only does it save me 6/10 quid a game, it gets me away from traffic, and as Bob Hoskins once nearly said on a BT advertisment.. It's good to walk!

Just a quick heads up for anybody who parks on Briscoe Lane/Ten Acres Lane like I do.
The council have now erected permanent Residents Only street signs in that area,and only permit holders are now allowed to park there 10am-10pm on Event days.
So anybody who was intending to park there next Saturday afternoon for the Crystal Palace game, need to find alternative parking,otherwise they will end up with a parking ticket
The zone extends north up Briscoe Lane for about 400 yards to Hallam Road. And about the same 400 yards on Ten Acres Lane east and west of Briscoe Lane.

We've been parking on St Brigids on grey mare lane for years , £6 and a five minute walk to the stadium , get there 90 minutes before a game couple of light ales in Mary D's , post match Summerbee bar scoop , and a leisurely drive home when the traffic has died down after watching the finest football team in the world , what's not to like

OK , Pay Attention .
Last season as i was approaching a late age i had decided NOT to renew our 2 @ family season tickets mainly due to the hassle of driving to the ground . walking miles it had become an unpleasant experience .
Far TOO stressful !!
Help was at hand Tony Whizzer 07855262350 .
He operates a Selwyns Coach 1 @ Hour before kick off , outside Boots on Wilmslow Road Didsbury .
That returns immediately after the match , parked on Alan Turing Way .
Tony's TEXT number is again 07855262350 , again i cannot describe how much it has enhanced my match day experience .
Do yourself a favour travel "The Tony Whizzer Way"" .
You know it makes sense .
Tony Whizzer 07855262350 .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.