Parklife 2014

chris85mcfc

Is anyone going this year?

I went in 2012 to the last one at Platt fields and had a top time

Has anyone ever bought a ticket off a tout outside in the past and had any problems getting in? As thats my last resort if i cant get a ticket

If anyone knows of any spares going for the Saturday ill snap your hand off for it because its sold out

I live across the road from Heatin Park, so I'll sort of be there!
Only heard of Snoop Dog,.
Loads of touts outside. Tickets were going for £1 for Oasis, so don't think you'll have any problem picking up tickets last minute.

Blueles61 said:
I live across the road from Heatin Park, so I'll sort of be there!
Only heard of Snoop Dog,.
Loads of touts outside. Tickets were going for £1 for Oasis, so don't think you'll have any problem picking up tickets last minute.
Foals, Bastille, Rudimental, Disclosure, London Grammar, Kendrick Lamar, SBTRKT, Sam Smith, Katy B, Public Enemy, Pusha T, Clean Bandit, Gold Panda, Zomby... Carl Cox, Annie Mac, Julio Bashmore, Jamie XX, Gorgon City, MK, Heidi, Duke Dumont, Hot Since 82, Dusky, Skream, Green Velvet, Breach, Redlight, Ben Pearce, Shy FX, High Contrast, Hannah Wants, Waze & Odyssey, Route 94... Not even Mike Pickering?

[/quote]
Foals, Bastille, Rudimental, Disclosure, London Grammar, Kendrick Lamar, SBTRKT, Sam Smith, Katy B, Public Enemy, Pusha T, Clean Bandit, Gold Panda, Zomby... Carl Cox, Annie Mac, Julio Bashmore, Jamie XX, Gorgon City, MK, Heidi, Duke Dumont, Hot Since 82, Dusky, Skream, Green Velvet, Breach, Redlight, Ben Pearce, Shy FX, High Contrast, Hannah Wants, Waze & Odyssey, Route 94... Not even Mike Pickering?[/quote]

fek me ,im getting auld ,ive never heard o any o them

I suppose all the local tree huggers, whale savers, lentil munchers, ''ban the bomb''-ers and sandal wearers will be there, yeah? I'll pass. Babesta QVC awaits.

Why are Public Enemy so far down the list? foals - got your number - is a decent tune.

About it

jimharri said:
I suppose all the local tree huggers, whale savers, lentil munchers, ''ban the bomb''-ers and sandal wearers will be there, yeah? I'll pass. Babesta QVC awaits.

It's more the desperate to be cool bandwagoner types

Looking at the line up for the different stages on Saturday and working out who I wouldn't mind watching but there aren't any times on them, so you don't know who clashes with who ?

Had a look online and can't see times ? Anyone know when/how they are announced ?

Cheers

The Fat el Hombre said:
jimharri said:

It's more the desperate to be cool bandwagoner types
Air Max trainers, runners shorts, vest and a snapback.

Yup.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.