Patrick Roberts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh God here we go again, another narrowminded, arrogant, EPL is the be all and end all fan telling us why playing for fucking Bournemouth is so great.

Your last line is probably a fair comment.. the rest... we both know I could pick that nonsense apart (and i doubt you believe it).

Sensible. Really tough to break into any top english side where big money signings always take priority.

LET ME QUOTE YOU AGAIN.

With Celtic he had experience in the champions league, winning trophies and matching the expectations of a team that HAS to win week in week out infront of huge home supports. He played and SCORED against your own team during this loan deal and came up against Barcelona. Instead you'd have rather seen him get fucked every week playing for Swansea?

That's because he's playing in the Scottish League. With band average players, bar the odd one. The same standard you would find in the Championsip, and below in England.

Scott Sinclair

Sinclair won both the players' player of the year award and the club's overall player of the year award at the ceremony.

That's the SPL standard.

If Patrick Roberts truly wants to progress, he needs to be playing in the EPL, not in the SPL against the likes of Rangers, Inverness Caledonian Thistle, Hamilton Academical, etc

Once again, another deluded Celtic fan. Where's the challenge in playing the above teams and winning the league by 30 points?

He's better off playing in England, on loan, or with City having a buy back clause if City sell him to another PL club.

Get real MAN!

Last edited:
I'd just like to see him given a chance training and playing with our first team squad. £11 million and he has hardly kicked a ball for us in 2 years.

Dele Ali played for MK Dons, Harry Kane a season at Leyton Orient. Its just part of the development. I still say the season at Celtic was very useful for the lad and now its time to give him a go in a City shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.