Patrick Roberts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want us to say that he's not available for a loan, if you want him then buy him. That smiley faced twat Rodgers has been talking about him like he's their player & we're holding him against his will. Celtic(Rodgers) will be laughing their bollocks off at how easy it is to push us around .

And if they don't meet the club's valuation then what?

We keep Roberts here and stunt his development through lack of playing time and as a result his value depreciates.

Turns down 2 great moves for a 'safe' move, really poor mentality and you can't fault the club for trying.

European football and battling it out at the top of the French League or battling it out in the top half of the Premier League. No he chooses semi-pro football in Scotland and most likely an early European exit.

We shouldn't loan him out to Celtic again, our stance should be £10m-£15m and a big % of the sell on deal (80%+) or no deal.

Last edited:
Disappointing that he didn't want to challenge himself at a higher level. Have to question a players hunger if he would rather go to a sub standard league instead of pushing himself.

And if they don't meet the club's valuation then what?

We keep Roberts here and stunt his development through lack of playing time and as a result his value depreciates.
He's not interested in his own development or he would have joined Southampton .

It looks that way,and thats fair enough,being in your comfort zone shows a limited ambition.....but each to their own.

Good luck to him.
He really is in a comfort zone mate. I'm in Glasgow at the moment and it's fair to say he's very highly thought of. To a man all of the Celtic fans I know are desperate for him to return and feel he's going to be the main reason as to how well they do or don't do in the CL.
It's an impressive stadium he plays in and the atmosphere is rocking so it's easy to see why his head has been turned. The lad is still young so it's hard to blame him for wanting the move even if it's not the best for City, or indeed his own future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.