Patson Daka

Hes not in the team, hmm why?
Might be the last time i saw him he pulled up with what looked like a hamstring pull pity he was having a good game at the time, i still prefer Doku for all round attacking play but Daka looks like he is going to be the better striker

Might be the last time i saw him he pulled up with what looked like a hamstring pull pity he was having a good game at the time, i still prefer Doku for all round attacking play but Daka looks like he is going to be the better striker
He'll be out for a while and will miss the remaining group games which will probably scupper a move in January.

Here's a review from Lee Wingate who actually lives and breathes Austrian football (living in Austria and working in football).

Here's a review from Lee Wingate who actually lives and breathes Austrian football (living in Austria and working in football).

For those of us that don't have a half hour to listen to that video.....from the bits and bobs i picked up,am i correct in thinking.......he's a talent,but not yet ready to be leading our line on a consistent basis?

You guys arent allowed to have him. Already wish listed him & his team mate Szoboszlai to help with our attacking play. So find someone else! :-p

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.