Patson Daka

At the right price £20 million tops worth a punt in January pace to burn and can finish good age and if he did not work out we get money back no problem this team at the minute lacks pace

For those of us that don't have a half hour to listen to that video.....from the bits and bobs i picked up,am i correct in thinking.......he's a talent,but not yet ready to be leading our line on a consistent basis?
He's definitely got some good numbers (not far off what Haaland had at Salzburg last season). I'd like us to get someone who could have some time playing without the pressure of being an immediate Aguero replacement. 12m as 2nd/3rd choice could bring him along nicely.

Good player but not the signing to replace our greatest ever scorer
A bit like Gabriel Jesus. A very good player but he’s missing that spark, that indefinable quality, that unquantifiable extra something that separates the very good from the potentially great.
Haaland has it in spades, sometimes you just know. Sergio wasn't even an out and out striker before he came to us but he already had 100 goals for Atletico at 23. You just knew he was special from the minute he walked onto the pitch that Monday night v Swansea. Replacing him will be difficult to say the least, harder than replacing Vinnie or David

He's definitely got some good numbers (not far off what Haaland had at Salzburg last season). I'd like us to get someone who could have some time playing without the pressure of being an immediate Aguero replacement. 12m as 2nd/3rd choice could bring him along nicely.
For 12 mill no brainer.

Also love the name!

You guys arent allowed to have him. Already wish listed him & his team mate Szoboszlai to help with our attacking play. So find someone else! :-p
Would love to sign szobosszlai as he will become one of the best players n the world in the next 3 years . Get him in before the euros .

Would love to sign szobosszlai as he will become one of the best players n the world in the next 3 years . Get him in before the euros .
But where would he play ? He‘s a 10/LW. Not fast enough for the LW( not like Pep cares) and would be too offensive with KDB.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.