Paul Lake and Edin on Sky 1 FFC tonight

So, we have a true blue, an amazing ex player, screwed by the then club hierarchy, articulate and passionate, unbelievably still a massive fan, been to hell and back and the club or media can't use him as an ambassador or pundit to counteract all the other rag garbage????? Surely someone could pick up on this? I was so impressed.

He used to do the home match summarising with Ian Cheeseman on BBC Radio Manchester until other commitments stopped this. Recently been back on the station this season at home games. The man is a legend. Tells it how it is and a true Blue. Possibly this might work against him getting on the likes of Sky,BT or MOTD. They wouldn't want anyone on there who is as articulate and knowledgeable about the game with an affinity to City. What would the viewer's in Essex,Devon and Singapore make of that!

He used to do the home match summarising with Ian Cheeseman on BBC Radio Manchester until other commitments stopped this. Recently been back on the station this season at home games. The man is a legend. Tells it how it is and a true Blue. Possibly this might work against him getting on the likes of Sky,BT or MOTD. They wouldn't want anyone on there who is as articulate and knowledgeable about the game with an affinity to City. What would the viewer's in Essex,Devon and Singapore make of that!
Lol, thanks Blue. Sooner or later Sky have to realise that the 4th/5th most followed club in the Premiership is City. Surely there must come a stage when they relate to this? They have pundits from every other team, Niall Quinn is the closest to a Blue they have and that's debatable. If it's about money in their pockets then at some stage they'll have to concede and if they do I suggest no better man the Paul Lake. BT Sports paid the price of their anti-City punditry so surely as a Sky channel Sky will know this.

Lol, thanks Blue. Sooner or later Sky have to realise that the 4th/5th most followed club in the Premiership is City. Surely there must come a stage when they relate to this? They have pundits from every other team, Niall Quinn is the closest to a Blue they have and that's debatable. If it's about money in their pockets then at some stage they'll have to concede and if they do I suggest no better man the Paul Lake. BT Sports paid the price of their anti-City punditry so surely as a Sky channel Sky will know this.
In an ideal world that would be the case but I very much doubt it. Not for a very long time. Sky still pander to their "Big Four" of whom only one of them is in the CL this season. I usually watch City's away CL games in my local club. I'm deaf as a post so can't hear the commentary in there. Just got a fire stick and my eldest son set it up for me and was able to watch the Barca game at home on Wed with the sound up! How I regretted that having to listen to the patronising Ian Darke and Steve McPointy! For BMG I'll go back to watching in the club with no commentary!

Jeez, can't recall them all but almost all city/ex City players. YiHart, Boetang, Kompany, Kolorov, Silva, Tevez, Kun. Totti was in there as well but he was so Citycentric it was a joy to see.
Suprised no yaya lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.