Paul Pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the coach to Leeds and someone on coach has said he's heard of someone high up that us and Madrid both have deals in place for pogba. Don't shoot messenger not my words just passing on what I've heard

On the coach to Leeds and someone on coach has said he's heard of someone high up that us and Madrid both have deals in place for pogba. Don't shoot messenger not my words just passing on what I've heard

I do wonder if we would consider pogba on a free to be honest. He would have to accept a MUCH smaller wage than he is on but pep has wanted him in the past?

My first thought is absolutely not, the guys a show pony prancing idiot and I don't want him anywhere near my club.

My second thought is how hilarious it would be if he came here and pulled up trees on a free from those rag bastards.

Even still I'm sticking with thought number 1.

To be honest I rate him highly he is a wonderful footballer and on a free he could be one of the best bargains of all time but for it to happen he would need to accept a much smaller wage then he got at the swamp and leave his ego there too.
He is top class on a free it's a no brainer for any top club but think he will decide that a crazy high wage and being a "galactico" at real or psg is a better fit for him then being part of one of the greatest teams of all time. Pep expects alot of everyone and attitude is a huge part of it there is a reason Carson was signed and pep is desperate for fern to stay.

I think he is 100% off to Madrid.

They are getting Mbappe, Rudiger & Pogba for free. ( Of course there will be wages + some fees that will not reach 100m for the 3 players )

Rumours newcastle are going for him?? how the “mighty” have fallen eh? loads of talent just no sense or discipline to have become a top player, if awards were given out for stupid hair cuts the rag would’ve smashed them

For a player with his reputation and production issue the past few years, seems the simplest way to do a deal would be to offer heavy incentives in his deal. If he's a top player pay him like it. If not, on him.

Unless he had a complete attitude transplant then maybe but that's obviously not going to happen so no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.