Paulo Dybala

City_Sean said:
He's tailed off during the second half of the year, whilst i'm sure he's talented, i'm amazed Juve are paying that much.

I think Juventus transfer record is second to none.

Their whole team cost less than what United had spent this summer only and they won Seria A and reached the CL Final.

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
Didn't he say he wanted to come to city ??

Something about he wouldn't mind coming to City or Barca. Then later on he said he wanted to stay in Italy so his club were hell bent on strengthening the strongest club in their league to instead of fetching the most money they could for him.

MillionDollarDream said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:

Something about he wouldn't mind coming to City or Barca. Then later on he said he wanted to stay in Italy so his club were hell bent on strengthening the strongest club in their league to instead of fetching the most money they could for him.

Not really an option for Palermo if he wanted to go only to an Italian club.

kupest said:
MillionDollarDream said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:

Not really an option for Palermo if he wanted to go only to an Italian club.

They still got €40 M for a young player who only had one year contract left. Great piece of business for Palermo.. I can understadn italian clubs paying for him as he's proven in their league but I don't think English clubs would want to pay as much.

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
We just missed out on signing him before he went to Palermo so he undoubtedly had some nice memories of us especially given the success of our Argentines. His value of course quadrupled in the few years he was there.. that's how it always happens with young South Americans that we miss on. :\

For those that don't recall: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/manchester-city-chase-paulo-dybala-1133927" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... la-1133927</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.