Pellegrini: 2 more signings wanted.

You'd take fernando over bojan, shaqiri, arnautovic, shawcross? If you answer yes, this conversation is over, as the zoo is only just down the road for that caliber of chat. Then again you said he's not only better but "a fuck of a lot better"...

Your fantasy football team must be class.

:P

Well he gets in our team. None of the players you just mentioned would get in it.

Well he gets in our team. None of the players you just mentioned would get in it.

Don't move the goalposts now mate...

But seeing as you have moved them, shawcross would get into the team just as much if not more than fernando, so would bojan over navas. Shawcross is solid as a rock as a defender, and bojan was majestic before his injury last season. Then there is shaqiri, he hasnt played for us just yet, but on what i've seen previously, i'd argue he would also get in ahead of navas.

Stoke cannot touch man city obviously overall for quality, but you keep coming out with nonsense here mate.

Last edited:

But seeing as you have moved them, shawcross would get into the team just as much if not more than fernando, so would bojan over navas.

Shawcross is solid as a rock as a defender, and bojan was majestic before his injury last season.

I'd argue that shaqiri would get in ahead of navas too.

I thought we were talking about players that play in the same position as Fernando.
I'm not one of the brain dead on here that don't rate Navas either so I disagree that Bojan would get in the team ahead of him and has Shaqiri kicked a ball yet?
Who would shawcross and arnautovic (whoever the fuck he is) replace in our team? I guess shawcross isn't worth discussing really though seeing as how he won't be playing for a few months. Speaking of the zoo.

I thought we were talking about players that play in the same position as Fernando.
I'm not one of the brain dead on here that don't rate Navas either so I disagree that Bojan would get in the team ahead of him and has Shaqiri kicked a ball yet?
Who would shawcross and arnautovic (whoever the fuck he is) replace in our team? I guess shawcross isn't worth discussing really though seeing as how he won't be playing for a few months. Speaking of the zoo.

Your argument has fallen flat twice now, because you made an ignorant statement, then decided to move your goalposts to suite you twice now...

Your original comment:

He's a fuck of a lot better than anyone in your shit fucking team mate.

Clearly is bollocks.

I like Shawcross but Navas > Bojan

Fair enough mate it is a debatable one imo...bojan controls games for a lesser overall side, where as navas is all industry with the end product slightly lacking in a team who's expectations are far greater.

But i can see why you might go for the all out pace, and tracking back.

At the end of the day it matters not a jot, but i'm simply making a point for barcon's sake.

You'd take fernando over bojan, shaqiri, arnautovic, shawcross? If you answer yes, this conversation is over, as the zoo is only just down the road for that caliber of chat. Then again you said he's not only better but "a fuck of a lot better"...

Your fantasy football team must be class.

:P

Just spat half a glass of red over my bloody laptop

Your argument has fallen flat twice now, because you made an ignorant statement, then decided to move your goalposts to suite you twice now...

Your original comment

Clearly is bollocks.

You could try answering my last post. How does it fall flat on it's face twice? I only said it once. Name one player in your team that is better than Fernando. And don't bother naming players that don't play in the same position because that would be just stupid. Or, how about you fuck off to your own teams site instead of slagging off City players on this site?

bojan better than navas,. wouldn't get in our team,not even on the bench,shawcross a bit of a donkey ,shaqiri isn't better than navas,he went to munich didn't really do it there,went to inter and failed badly,so now hes at stoke ,as for the argonaught behave.

as for replacing Fernando ,well none of them are defensive midfielders,fernando would get into your midfield though

You could try answering my last post. How does it fall flat on it's face twice? I only said it once. Name one player in your team that is better than Fernando. And don't bother naming players that don't play in the same position because that would be just stupid. Or, how about you fuck off to your own teams site instead of slagging off City players on this site?

Are you for real?

I've certainly pointed fernando out as a weakness just like most of the forum, but slagged him?

He's a fuck of a lot better than anyone in your shit fucking team mate.

Do you get that confused all the time? or just when you post on here? You made the statement not me lol, and then swiftly moved your goalposts when you realised what a daft comment you made.

You fell flat, and then fell flat again trying to justify it as "i thought we meant same position"...YOU worded it pal, and still you're confused?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.