Pellegrini preliminary agreement with Zenit??

Oh you argued you points brilliantly there mate. Kudos to you.

Gutted your pithy line was off the mark or something?

OK, I will help you out. On this occasion I wasn't defending him, just pointing out how fickle our fan base is as last Sunday, nearly everyone was sooooooo apologetic towards him, one game later, nearly everyone wants him out. If you read into that that I was sticking up for him, your bad.

He's got a great record bolstered by his first season and a ten game stretch last year but he's also had the best squad in the league and that we've ever had. He's performed under par or par at the very best.

Will you still think he's a great manager if we continue our slide out of the top four?

We wont miss out on top 4 mate. Bookmark that!

Look, im on here as stating as far back as his first day he was a seat warmer for Pep. Im not ITK but a little bit of second hand knowledge at the time plus a bit of staright thinking meant he was nothing other than a stop gap whilst Pep decided when to pull the trigger. He took over a demoralised squad near mutiny and a club getting pelters in the press due to argument after argument within the club with Bob going to war with everyone and his own shadow at the time and it reflected badly on the club and our owner.

He has done everything asked of him imo, especially steadying the ship, landing us the league and cup double and yes, we could and should have done better league wise this last few seasons but an ageing squad and injuries have not helped coupled with his own mistakes at times. He has also taken us forwards in the CL with a quarter final spot all but done.

His time is up no doubt as i say but he is a great manager who has done a very good job.

Seen a few of this guys posts. Is he even a blue?

OMFG, we have a newby spewing shite already. First game was in 64 if my memory recalls correctly.

As for supporting our manager, perhaps you could practice what you preach

"Well said Karen. I despair at what our fan base is coming to, well part of it anyway.
I'm sure Pep will kop for it at some point, if his beard isn't exact or his suit is a bit ill fitting. Embarrassing."

Your last word somes you up, you muppet.

Embarrassing

OMFG, we have a newby spewing shite already. First game was in 64 if my memory recalls correctly.

As for supporting our manager, perhaps you could practice what you preach

"Well said Karen. I despair at what our fan base is coming to, well part of it anyway.
I'm sure Pep will kop for it at some point, if his beard isn't exact or his suit is a bit ill fitting. Embarrassing."

Your last word somes you up, you muppet.

Embarrassing
Eh?! I was talking about swp is back. You quoted him telling him to have a day off being a nob, and I then said I'd seen a few of his posts and wondered if he was a blue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.