People on here who are against drugs...

I've been around drugs all my life but never got involved,friends do it all the time ,never been my thing.I look at them after a gram or five and think,are you having a good time for all that money?Personally i don't think so.It's their money and life they can do what they want.Never been my thing does'nt mean i'll judge others .I booze more than them and they don't judge me.Each to their own.

I'm not the devine or almighty but both can be just as bad. I know several people who get too pissed on alcohal and it has basically ruined their life so for the most part I despise it because of those who cannot handle their liquor. Though there are those who don't get hooked and can handle it so it's not that bad. As for drugs, I don't tolerate any of them, although I'm not exactly anti-pothead. Anything that you let control your life is bad. Unless your married then I'm sorry! :P

stockportblue said:
I drink but on the vast majority of occassions I can do so without being a nuisance to others.Cocaine users , in my experience tend to be a nuisance so Im with Ian Brown in the anti-cocaine lobby.

Probably one of the most stupid posts Ive ever read. So youre only a nuisance a small minority of the time due to drink but all cocaine users are always a nuisance? I tell you this for a fact, people under the influence of alcohol and 100x more of a nuisance than someone under the influence of cocaine. The fact you admit being a nuisance even some of the time proves this point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.