People who have booked flights but can’t go to Istanbul

Indaparkside

Mates after a flight to Istanbul but can’t afford the prices if anyone has booked a flight but is no longer able to go and the flight price is reasonable pm me, it doesn’t matter where it’s flying from in the uk cheers

This guy has a few....

tumblr_pvb8yu0Qef1w134cuo1_540.gif

Mates after a flight to Istanbul but can’t afford the prices if anyone has booked a flight but is no longer able to go and the flight price is reasonable pm me, it doesn’t matter where it’s flying from in the uk cheers

Not a direct answer to your question, but I'd say hold on a few more days. Prices from Manchester are starting to level off with more planes being released. I don't think they've filled planes as fast as they anticipated.

Not a direct answer to your question, but I'd say hold on a few more days. Prices from Manchester are starting to level off with more planes being released. I don't think they've filled planes as fast as they anticipated.
I agree, Pegasus now have 9 flights from Manchester on the Friday, suggestion before the semi is that they planned a lot more. People who have time booked cheaper routes and for many the price is still too high for travelling without a match ticket.

Whilst Saturday is an extreme situation, I tend to find flights don’t come down. On impulse I’ve been ready to fly within three hours for a weekend break yet struggled to find value.

I hope he gets sorted nevertheless.

Has he tried booking a scenic route?

Might be cheaper to fly there via another country (except Italy).
Not sure mate was telling me Friday he was holding out for cheapish flights think he’s got a ticket but left his flight to make sure he qualified

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.