Pep as England manager

117 M34

If pep became England manager tomorrow, what would his first choice 11 be?
Can only pick players who are actually eligible to play for England and think about how his teams usually play.
(Yes I'm bored, humour me.)

Pickford (best of a bad bunch of keepers with his feet, yes he is crap but the nearest to a Pep style keeper)

Walker Stones Maguire Shaw/TAA

Rice

Bellingham Grealish

Sterling Kane Foden

Not sure about the fullbacks, Pep might want TAA as a cancelo style fullback on the right in which case we’d need a fast left back, or he might just play TAA as a left back. Shaw would be the default choice but I doubt Pep would be happy with him.

Raz and Foden could swap sides.

The number 8s look the weakest. Grealish doesn’t really play there, he could swap with Foden, who doesn’t play there either. Bellingham is still young, 17? Sadly no others are available. Gallagher and Mount don’t really play there, they’re more attacking midfielders.

If pep became England manager tomorrow, what would his first choice 11 be?
Can only pick players who are actually eligible to play for England and think about how his teams usually play.
(Yes I'm bored, humour me.)

Not gonna happen - I am not sure he would be manager of Spain's national side but I reckon he would manage the rogue Catalan team

Pickford (best of a bad bunch of keepers with his feet, yes he is crap but the nearest to a Pep style keeper)

Rice

Bellingham Grealish

Sterling Kane Foden

Not sure about the fullbacks, Pep might want TAA as a cancelo style fullback on the right in which case we’d need a fast left back, or he might just play TAA as a left back. Shaw would be the default choice but I doubt Pep would be happy with him.

The number 8s look the weakest. Grealish doesn’t really play there, he could swap with Foden, who doesn’t play there either. Bellingham is still young, 17? Sadly no others are available. Gallagher and Mount don’t really play there, they’re more attacking midfielders.
That's better than anything the waistcoat would pick.

Not really convinced Pep would make a good national team manager. Too much work and too little time.

Anyway, I'd go with something like that second reply but with Ramsdale in goal. Pickford is appalling in just about every aspect.

Rice

Bellingham Grealish

Sterling Kane Foden

Pick Ford not for me . The lad at Arsenal is miles better

i don't think pep would be a international manager ? its nothing like a day to day running of a club team
also the players at there parent clubs would have to fit into pep's style. it could blow up big time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.