Pep Guardiola - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bloody hell you must have a good mentality to play for him though. He went absolutely ape shit at Raheem and Kev yesterday when they gave up the ball. The players must be resilient as hell or he also showers them with 'love' to balance when he is going rabid at their errors.

Its what winners are,and what they do,sign up or fuck off.

Great interview

Brilliant interview, that.

This is the side of Pep that I didn't think we'd see again. When he's relaxed and open, there's not a single person on the planet that I'd rather listen to talk about football.

I've been wrong about a lot of things in football but doubting Pep will always be the most ridiculous.

Anyway, on a side note, I love how there are so many pundits and commentators who clearly hate us but still can't stop themselves eulogising about us on a weekly basis.

Brilliant interview, that.

This is the side of Pep that I didn't think we'd see again. When he's relaxed and open, there's not a single person on the planet that I'd rather listen to talk about football.

I've been wrong about a lot of things in football but doubting Pep will always be the most ridiculous.

Anyway, on a side note, I love how there are so many pundits and commentators who clearly hate us but still can't stop themselves eulogising about us on a weekly basis.
What annoys me is that every press conference could be this engaging if they didn’t focus on ridiculous lines of questioning. They have one of the greatest football minds infront of them and they waste their privilege every time.

What annoys me is that every press conference could be this engaging if they didn’t focus on ridiculous lines of questioning. They have one of the greatest football minds infront of them and they waste their privilege every time.

Oh, the press conferences have always been a write off other than one or two questions each time.

I don't know, maybe it was stuff in his personal life or genuinely just getting fed up of the way we were playing but his mood has very clearly shifted since Christmas time. I'd go as far as to say that this is the most engaging I've found him since he first showed up.

Oh, the press conferences have always been a write off other than one or two questions each time.

I don't know, maybe it was stuff in his personal life or genuinely just getting fed up of the way we were playing but his mood has very clearly shifted since Christmas time. I'd go as far as to say that this is the most engaging I've found him since he first showed up.
He did say he hates November December and January in that interview haha might be getting a bit giddy here but he seems so happy and settled could imagine him being here for even longer than the 2 more years he signed for. Can dream can’t we

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.