Pep Guardiola - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something tells me Pep didn’t enjoy inflicting that kind of beasting on Bielsa’s team. Seemed very subdued in his interview.
Must be a bit awkward. Biesla is a mentor of sorts and he just put him to the sword with a squad that cost 10x as much.

Something tells me Pep didn’t enjoy inflicting that kind of beasting on Bielsa’s team. Seemed very subdued in his interview.
The type of man he is. Respectful and humble. Takes no pride in schooling someone he holds so highly.

He isn’t just a great manager, I get the feeling he’s also a top human being.

We are lucky to have him.

I think the infrastructure of the club now will see us be successful for as long as it’s there, regardless of the manager. I think we are smart enough to operate after him well enough.

But fuck, it’s gonna be a level down with the standard he has set us now.

He’s the best manager of the latest cycle, and I think we have had him and have him in his peak.

He needs to win a CL here, I think he will kick himself if he doesn’t.

Otherwise he is it. He’s the GOAT. We likely won’t find another manager at his level in our lifetimes. He’s that good.

I reckon all of us should just enjoy him whilst we have him.

I think the infrastructure of the club now will see us be successful for as long as it’s there, regardless of the manager. I think we are smart enough to operate after him well enough.

But fuck, it’s gonna be a level down with the standard he has set us now.

He’s the best manager of the latest cycle, and I think we have had him and have him in his peak.

He needs to win a CL here, I think he will kick himself if he doesn’t.

Otherwise he is it. He’s the GOAT. We likely won’t find another manager at his level in our lifetimes. He’s that good.

I reckon all of us should just enjoy him whilst we have him.

If he does leave and winning CL on top of that it will be really hard for the next manager after him to surpass for what he done to City for all of these year. Record after record keep breaking, i'm ready to set my expectation as low as possible for the next manager that at best whoever that person will be is only get us only couple of title or cup every odd years and not this title hungry team that after all of titles in each every season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.