Pep Guardiola - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thinking of the improvement in Rodri this year with the coaching of Pep now if we had another manager would there be that improvement? If not when Pep goes the drop of is going to be big.

Just thinking of the improvement in Rodri this year with the coaching of Pep now if we had another manager would there be that improvement? If not when Pep goes the drop of is going to be big.
Pep is the best and greatest manager in the history of the club. There’s one or two I know who packed in recently and I think they’re absolutely fucking mental. We’re witnessing years that will be talked about after I’m long dead.

Pep is the best and greatest manager in the history of the club. There’s one or two I know who packed in recently and I think they’re absolutely fucking mental. We’re witnessing years that will be talked about after I’m long dead.

Agree hope he stays another few years

If he does leave and winning CL on top of that it will be really hard for the next manager after him to surpass for what he done to City for all of these year. Record after record keep breaking, i'm ready to set my expectation as low as possible for the next manager that at best whoever that person will be is only get us only couple of title or cup every odd years and not this title hungry team that after all of titles in each every season.

Like I said in the post you quoted, I feel the set up of the club is now so strong we will recruit accordingly and be successful. Times move very quickly, and whilst he is unquestionably one of the greatest ever managers, I’m not so hung up on the after part of him leaving, I’ve just got my mentality ready that it’s going to be a level down for a while.

But a level down isn’t so bad, I think when we look back at what he has done here we will see it was as good as we could have got if he wins the CL. It’s very difficult to sustain the level he has brought to us which is why I say we are so lucky to have him. A step down will still be really successful and eventually we will find the next Pep, the way we are set up will ensure we do that.

Almost a perfect game,just a shame he couldn't find half an hour for one of the kids.

Usually I'm with you on this one mate, but I thought his subs were the right call for now. We're coming into that period where the games come thick and fast and we had some high minute players on that pitch. It's much better to get Ake and Fernandinho minutes/up to speed at this point of the season than the young lads. An injury or two and we'll be lamenting having a player playing crucial games for us that isn't very sharp.

Usually I'm with you on this one mate, but I thought his subs were the right call for now. We're coming into that period where the games come thick and fast and we had some high minute players on that pitch. It's much better to get Ake and Fernandinho minutes/up to speed at this point of the season than the young lads. An injury or two and we'll be lamenting having a player playing crucial games for us that isn't very sharp.

Yeah,i can see that reasoning too.Maybe it's just a hangover from the missed opportunity that was the Champs league.

I am concerned we are going to lose some incredible talent.

Like I said in the post you quoted, I feel the set up of the club is now so strong we will recruit accordingly and be successful. Times move very quickly, and whilst he is unquestionably one of the greatest ever managers, I’m not so hung up on the after part of him leaving, I’ve just got my mentality ready that it’s going to be a level down for a while.

But a level down isn’t so bad, I think when we look back at what he has done here we will see it was as good as we could have got if he wins the CL. It’s very difficult to sustain the level he has brought to us which is why I say we are so lucky to have him. A step down will still be really successful and eventually we will find the next Pep, the way we are set up will ensure we do that.
I’m expecting the Mancini/Pellegrini years again, a couple of league titles over 6 years and a cup or two. Decent football but not total domination.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.