Pep Guardiola - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was not a fans XI

Rodri at centre half and Cancelo right wing? If so, I'd like to have a word with these fans

He tinkered, fucked it, fixed it.
Fans XI because he put the players we wanted. Rest I agree.

Any moaners in here calling out the manager must be opposition fans. Can’t fathom why any blue would want pep gone!!!

Greatest manager to grace the game. Juggling a lot of players out of form and trying to tweak the tactics to compensate for said players.

Gotta be rags.

That first half was crazy.

Half the side didn't know what they were supposed to be doing.It ended up being 45 minutes wasted.

He made good early positive changes and went back to what he feels comfortable with.We won,not convincingly,but we won,and his Subs were involved.

Not sure what is wrong with us at the moment.We just dont look right, or feel right.Despite the win.

We look unfit at the moment.No idea why this is.Half the side were dead on their feet at the end.KDB has looked unfit for a good while despite his Worldy Goals.Gundogan looks old.

Agree with this.

Found myself getting quite annoyed with fans (and Pep) stating that Pep tried a fans team, it didn't work and then he reverted to what he knows works. It's revisionist rubbish.

He picked a good team with a fucked up strategy. I would have been happy if he amended the positions mid first half, with Cancelo at LB and Bernardo at RW - if the players still play poorly, then sub them.

It's a bit tiresome seeing us rarely play our best team in a formation that gets the best out of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.