Pep Guardiola - 2023/24

I hope he doesn’t forget to turn his 3G on!

Txiki will end up giving kalvin a new deal instead. Blame the auto correct text messages.

Need Rice could mean something else in Egypt-:)

Need him to stay on for as long as we can, 2025 isn't enough

Best manager in the game right now, probably ever and he's taking us to higher and higher heights

Need him to stay on for as long as we can, 2025 isn't enough

Best manager in the game right now, probably ever and he's taking us to higher and higher heights

i dont know, his style of coaching isnt ideal for a long term project as he has no chill. Its draining for him and for the players, its a bit of a miracle he stayed for so long already, i think he really wanted that champions league.

Next season i expect him to be even tougher because he will do everything not to allow complacency

You should see it now. All the Russians and Ukrainians are gone and it’s like a ghost town.
Loads of Russians when i went ,but not 1 spoke to me and no eye contact whatsover...Strange place I thought.didnt enjoy swimming one bit as there had been a shark attack ( I saw Jaws as a kid) a week before I arrived.also dodging rubbish in the sea whilst ingesting mouth fulls of salty sea water, tryiing to do breastroke, wasn't pleasant.

The food at a ' top' curry house was disgusting ,fit for pigs.we were told we had to book in advance as it was so busy..got there later it was empty.... I did spot my first Hoopee and saw an Osprey every day so all was not lost ;)
The nightlife was shambolic,consisting of an ' artist' in a bar miming over recorded tracks,I've seen better in Oldham back street pubs

At least Pep has dodged Sharm and gone on a posh tour, not daft is our manager.

Last edited:
Loads of Russians when i went ,but not 1 spoke to me and no eye contact whatsover...Strange place I thought.didnt enjoy swimming one bit as there had been a shark attack ( I saw Jaws as a kid) a week before I arrived.also dodging rubbish in the sea whilst ingesting mouth fills of salty sea water, tryiing to do breastroke, wasn't pleasant.

The food at a ' top' curry house was disgusting ,fit for pigs.we were told we had to book in advance as it was so busy..got there later it was empty.... I did spot my first Hoopee and saw an Osprey every day so all was not lost ;)
The nightlife was shambolic,consisting of an ' artist in a bar miming over recorded tracks,I've sen better in Oldham back street pubs

At least Pep has dodged Sharm and gone on a posh tour, not daft is our manager.
I did the Nile Cruise for my honeymoon 18 years ago (to the day funnily enough) and it was the best holiday I’ve ever had. We then did a week in Cairo and a week in Sharm diving and it was a superb, buzzing, upmarket resort back then.

Anyway, we digress. I hope Pep is enjoying it And not getting harangued too much by the locals. They were all on the fucking take last year and it did my head in to be honest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.