Pep Guardiola - 2023/24

It was his responsibility to pick who will take the penalties instead of waiting for them to come out and ask for it.
Perhaps he viewed it rather like the captains: leave the responsibility with them. That we had so few of our ‘natural’ penalty takers available was down to the fact that he had done everything possible to win the game in the 120 minutes, which I find rather commendable.

Perhaps he viewed it rather like the captains: leave the responsibility with them. That we had so few of our ‘natural’ penalty takers available was down to the fact that he had done everything possible to win the game in the 120 minutes, which I find rather commendable.

Lets agree to disagree :)

Guardiola will be criticised by many for playing the same players, but it's days like today that breed huge levels of self-respect amongst the group and a resilience that cannot be matched. Similarly, guys such as Foden, Alvarez, Doku, and Bobb leave the pitch feeling that they are no longer youngsters (if they ever were) but men on equal standing. At the same time, Chelsea leave the pitch and their youngsters take away that sinking feeling and all the self doubts. In the long run, win win.

So glad Pep had this rant AFTER WE WON.
Imagine the media laughing and dissing him if we'd lost.
The guy is right.
They all want to fuck us over, from the cunts at the FA who schedule our fixtures down to the media down to Michael fucking Oliver.
"If you guys want a spectacle then lets us rest"
"My team are legends"
Fuckin love the Pepsta

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.